Weekly Debrief

im bored

RePlayBoy101
58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
if there wont be any new content update in the next week or so im done ... im borred .... no guns to play with(most of them are BF1 guns)

i got nothing to do nothing to unlock

Comments

• naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TOW week 3?
  • RePlayBoy101
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    naitch44 wrote: »
    TOW week 3?

what does that even mean
  • Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Shoot for all the cosmetic unlocks by doing daily assignments?

Believe it or not, I'm still playing to have fun.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe play a different game if this one has nothing to offer?
  • BaronVonGoon
    6783 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Play the game for the gameplay. I played BF1 a little 2 days ago. I got nothing to unlock, I unlocked everything a year ago. There's still a game to play, unless you consider unlocking things to be the only fun thing in a game
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    TOW week 3?

what does that even mean

Means what it says, TOW week 3?

I would've assumed TOW was a pretty well known acronym in the game, Tides Of War.

If you've seriously unlocked and upgraded every single class, every single weapon then I'm not surprised you're bored with the amount of hours you must've put in.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How long will it take ToW to cycle back around? Anyone know?
  • RePlayBoy101
    edited December 2018
    Shoot for all the cosmetic unlocks by doing daily assignments?

Believe it or not, I'm still playing to have fun.

i got everything unlocked ... aynd no i wont play bf1 weapons cuz they are borring, not even iconic
    TOW week 3?

what does that even mean

Means what it says, TOW week 3?

I would've assumed TOW was a pretty well known acronym in the game, Tides Of War.

If you've seriously unlocked and upgraded every single class, every single weapon then I'm not surprised you're bored with the amount of hours you must've put in.

i wont play snipers cuz they are a borring camping class to me not to mention the more snipers u have in your team the higher the chance you will lose... and i only played 100 hours and i got most stuff unlocked ... except the tank cuz its really hard to get into a tank in the first place unless you camp the spawn screen... which is borring to me
  • PineNeedle789
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    play for objectives or just random mindless stuff, instead of setting goal.
    This is not MMO game. You will chew content faster than whole FPS developers can put out content combine.
  • Khronikos
    2145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Eh this game is so randomly unfinished in so many areas I don't even care where it goes. Doubt I will be playing all that much over its lifespan. People got better things to do.
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lol you buy a shooting game and play it for crappy insignificant unlocks “sigh”
  • PineNeedle789
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Eh this game is so randomly unfinished in so many areas I don't even care where it goes. Doubt I will be playing all that much over its lifespan. People got better things to do.

better things to do? Like playing more video game they like?
  • RePlayBoy101
    edited December 2018

playing the same thing over and over again is so borring ...even call of duty world at war had more guns to chose from and more unlocks for them ... prety sad especially when they try to sell the game for 80€

anyway im done with EA products ... they are just crap and unfinished
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

playing the same thing over and over again is so borring ...even call of duty world at war had more guns to chose from and more unlocks for them ... prety sad especially when they try to sell the game for 80€

You old enough to remember playing CoD2 ?

Games lost their way after this title
  • Agent_Talon
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I'm willing to bet that you buy another EA product in under 6 months. Also, there is a big difference between all the guns unlocked and all guns skins unlocked.
  • RePlayBoy101
    edited December 2018

u cant compare a classic with today... i played 12000 hours in cod 2

bfv isjust a lazy copy paste atempt
  • RePlayBoy101

I'm willing to bet that you buy another EA product in under 6 months. Also, there is a big difference between all the guns unlocked and all guns skins unlocked.

the only EA product i baught was bf1 and bfv and battlefront 2 ... all of them are crap... i wont buy them anymore ... i can get a pirated version with ease as its legal in my country and i got plenty to chose from... i wanted to support the game but i doubt i will ever do that unless they change the publisher
  • TEKNOCODE
    10886 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

u cant compare a classic with today... i played 12000 hours in cod 2

bfv isjust a lazy copy paste atempt

If I thought that a game was a lazy, copy and paste attempt, I wouldn’t play it for over 50 hours. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • gamma_greeen
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    if there wont be any new content update in the next week or so im done ... im borred .... no guns to play with(most of them are BF1 guns)

i got nothing to do nothing to unlock

you are playing with PC,so can chose other games instead of this alpha test trash.
    PUBG, LOL,FORT NITE,CS:GO,WoW and so on.
    things are different from back then when BF2or3 released.
    we can play many many great games with PC.

I have come to think that I should give up playing BF series.
    I seem DICE discard PC users recently .for examnple,they provide poor custome-server in BF1 and
    TK/TTD are based on console players in BF5(There's never been anything like hal of the players Death>Kill score before)