game is a trash again

12346»

Comments

• Fedayi_ARM
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The firearms are dangerous again... what a game-ruining thing :-((((((
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    After a night's play on old TTK some things became apparant:

First round aside, my performance was similar.

For some reason, SMGs feel exactly the same as TTK2.0.

'What the.....' deaths increased.

The campers, oh the campers!

The games, bar 1, were not as enjoyable.

It is the last one that is most significant, my performance is similar under both so in that respect, either TTK is acceptable BUT where is the 'fun'?

Smgs feel the same because the ttk 2.0 kept the balance exactly the same. All the imbalances were just made worse due to needing 1 or 2 more bullets to drop someone.
  • TropicPoison
    2505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I don't get it, people whine about assault being "too strong" and support has the KE7 which can compete with assault...and people cry about that too?

What's your pathetic excuses for medics and recon then hm?

But nah of course the most unbalanced classes are fine mainly assault and then support right?
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Fedayi_ARM wrote: »
    The firearms are dangerous again... what a game-ruining thing :-((((((

If it's not "game ruining" its game breaking. A fella on the other thread crunched the numbers. About 12k playing on PC. Meaning, we have more playing BF1 on Xbox (25k), than on PC playing this new game.

So, again. It may be time to put the partisanship aside, and work together to set up some more casual servers, or there's a chance not many dlc, and the Dev moving onto the hyping their next boondoggle title. Shouldn't be that hard, as quick as they put the Core ones in.
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @xBCxSEALxTEAMx6 wrote
    About 12k playing on PC
    If this is true then it nothing but a disaster. BF1 had 120K on release and about 80K in december (PC).
    But that's no surprise when you don't make a game for casuals or at least make an option and then tell them to adapt or leave.
  • Pillownaut
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    That's not very good, is it?
    What puzzles me is all the content creators pushing for this kind of game. Do they not want viewers on their streams and videos? - At this very moment 1139 people are watching BFV on Twitch, compared to 14k+ watching Blackops 4.
  • dinobass
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't know what the Twitch numbers mean, but a couple days ago 40K were watching BLOPS 4 and 2K were watching BFV: a 20x difference!! Anytime I look the numbers are 10-20x different between the 2 games. Seems very ominous.
  • Pillownaut
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I'm not sure either. I can only speak for myself, and I like to watch games I enjoy playing.
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    dinobass wrote: »
    I don't know what the Twitch numbers mean, but a couple days ago 40K were watching BLOPS 4 and 2K were watching BFV: a 20x difference!! Anytime I look the numbers are 10-20x different between the 2 games. Seems very ominous.

Considering some of the biggest battlefield streamers left twitch for Facebook it isn't surprising. Also Battlefield V was the 3rd best selling game of November on all platforms, behind RDR2 and COD. People who think there are only 12k playing on PC or 25k on xbox are delusional.