What would you like fixed/to see in BFV?

Comments

• mudpig44
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe sack the COD designers that put this disaster together.
  • FocalCapybara34
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Id like the killcam back
  • alexb18
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    xPhelipe wrote: »
    Ban Xim users, and control / kbm only servers

Yes, ban XIM, Enable MK but I don't see the point for splitting the player base. I think some people are more comfortable with controllers; and others with mouse and keyboard. Its really a matter of personal preference and accessibility. I don't see the need to separate the servers by peripherals as Everyone will have the freedom to play in the manner that suits them best.
  • BlackWidow88x
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1. TTD/TTK - (TTK seems ok but people die WAY too fast. If you start to get shot in any direction, you are pretty much dead before you can even react)
    2. Fix long loading screens (Black screen) while quitting a match post game.
    3. Allow people to invite/join games from their friends even IF their squad is full. Currently, you cannot join if the squad is full from the person who invited you (Annoying).
    4. Medical/Ammo crates are falling through hard surfaces while placing them down - MUST FIX.
    5. Tank cannon shells (ALL) do almost 0 damage to infantry across the board while the machine gun is super OP.
    6. Fortifications are pretty much useless since you spend a lot of time to build vs a small impact grenade can blow it up completely.
    7. Support guns all have too little ammo capacity, Lewis gun extended mag has 97 but in BF1 there were guns with 150+ round capacity.
    8. Grenades need to be replenished with support ammo crates and rocket launchers should be fully replenished via ammo crate as well, not 1 at a time.
    9. While prone, I often find myself being pushed/sliding around on various surfaces for no reason at all
    10. Figure out a better way to allow us to customize our weapons. I hate having to switch/make changes to Axis and Allied forces all the time...Especially when the game gives you so little time in-between matches to make changes before constantly changing to the game screen when it loads.
    11. Make Med/Ammo crates auto-provide like in ALL prior battlefield games that had them...Enough of this stupid "Interact" with them crap. No one uses them or notices anyways so it is almost useless. Make them auto-distribute again.
    12. Ability to switch teams while in the game like in BF1.

I do not agree with 8. Engineers would be a real problem if they could get all their rockets back from one ammo crate. In previous battlefields, it would take some time to replenish rockets and grenades and it was never a problem. It felt balanced.
  • fly78
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Better hit detection, lag compensation.
    A hardcore mode 🤧
  • XxmOss72xX
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fix the bipods!!! If you're going to have a mechanic like the mmg that doesn't allow you to ADS without bipoding... then fix the dang thing! I can't tell you how many times I've been killed just trying to get a bipod to deploy... when I'm prone on flat ground! Also... why does Anti Air do more damage to tanks than airplanes? They buffed it some... which I think is a good thing (besides the fact that it tears me up in the air now)... but I agree with earlier posters that tank shells and anit air rounds (especially flaming onions) need to do more vs. infantry. Tanks as a whole are weak in this game (partly because medics are not as palatable as in games past... so more people play assault) A tank should be leading a charge, not falling in behind a wall of blueberries. Fix the TTD, Absolutely fix the post fiddy company coin issue, black screens, buggy V1 call ins, buggy Tides assignments... etc. etc. This game has so MUCH potential... it's a real shame it wasn't handled better than it was.
  • TectonicGuns
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    • Command rose is fiddly to designate flags
    • Calling in reinforcements is fiddly or impossible
    • A bit of sensory overload from animations (ie. jerk when killed, zoom out to spawn map, zoom in to spawn... These are fine for a while but after a hour or two playing...makes my head hurt)
    • Soldier movement seems a bit clunky as compared to BF1
    • M1912 does not ADS when swimming
    • In the squad screen when waiting on a round to begin the Y button has to be pressed for every single change of gear... revert to BF1's easier scheme.
    • Pressing quit in the end of round screen does not quit, takes you to next round screen where you have to quit again.
    • Getting ammo from a supply station is fiddly, May take several X presses to get it as the X must be showing and when getting too close to the station, the X disappears.. The 'get it' area should be increased.
    • Spawn beacon wont set if close to other objects (except some trees), This may be a balance feature???
  • midgman
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1. TTD/TTK - (TTK seems ok but people die WAY too fast. If you start to get shot in any direction, you are pretty much dead before you can even react)
    2. Fix long loading screens (Black screen) while quitting a match post game.
    3. Allow people to invite/join games from their friends even IF their squad is full. Currently, you cannot join if the squad is full from the person who invited you (Annoying).
    4. Medical/Ammo crates are falling through hard surfaces while placing them down - MUST FIX.
    5. Tank cannon shells (ALL) do almost 0 damage to infantry across the board while the machine gun is super OP.
    6. Fortifications are pretty much useless since you spend a lot of time to build vs a small impact grenade can blow it up completely.
    7. Support guns all have too little ammo capacity, Lewis gun extended mag has 97 but in BF1 there were guns with 150+ round capacity.
    8. Grenades need to be replenished with support ammo crates and rocket launchers should be fully replenished via ammo crate as well, not 1 at a time.
    9. While prone, I often find myself being pushed/sliding around on various surfaces for no reason at all
    10. Figure out a better way to allow us to customize our weapons. I hate having to switch/make changes to Axis and Allied forces all the time...Especially when the game gives you so little time in-between matches to make changes before constantly changing to the game screen when it loads.
    11. Make Med/Ammo crates auto-provide like in ALL prior battlefield games that had them...Enough of this stupid "Interact" with them crap. No one uses them or notices anyways so it is almost useless. Make them auto-distribute again.
    12. Ability to switch teams while in the game like in BF1.

I second this aside from the time to kill issue I personally think the time to kill is actually too high. If you want to be a bullet sponge go play call of duty. Or at least allow for multiple game modes to adjust your certain play type, you would cater to more people and push less away.
  • Twinkie509
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    First and foremost they need to fix the freezing between rounds.

From a gameplay stand point, anyone else go through all their rockets and dynamite on 1 tank, i think its ridiculous how much damage they can take at times and the ricochet mechanic is broken in my opinion.

I think the SMGs need a buff for closer range and they need to Nerf the damage at long range.

I would like to be able to pick new assignments during rounds.

• Darrenbattlelog
    452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    #1 Everything....
  • Mr_Tinman08
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The black screen, end a round and get the black screen. The next round loads in and I'm still on the black screen. Can't even quit the round and end up turning the console off. I've even turned it back on, loaded the game up again and ended up in another game with a black screen. By this point I just give up. I didn't buy the game to sit and look at a black screen.

The game looks good but I find it very hard to see other players and often get shot by people I can't even see where as I seem to be running around wearing a hi-viz jacket and a flashing light.

I can't see me playing this anywhere near as much as I have previous titles.
  • xXTragikRedXx
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wish I could give my input but I have a hard enough time even playing this game. Long wait times, put into a match almost finished, then infinite loading screen having to restart the game every round. Literally tired of it. DICE supposedly put a patch out to “fix it” but what do you know still happens and then they move on to changing the ttk and the enemy spotted on the map problem? All I want is a game that won’t crash after one game if you even get to play.
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    tanks anti-aircraft weapons( main gun for tanks) should be instant kills...have never seen where in history a person hit with an AA gun or a main tank gun survived. animations for standing from prone and others are just broken and take too damned long, switching weapons samething. smg's are not a ranged weapon therefore should not kill me from across the map nor are they very accurate, especially for this time period. I for the love of the game cannot understand how a pistol out kills me when I am shooting a person with my lmg!! We are talking about very large chambered rounds versus a small caliber with a small length barreled weapon! crates whether they are medical or ammo falling through the map, bodies falling through the map...all these kinds of things should never ever be a problem at game release, ever! load times are beyond belief, if you can get into a mode at all. assault rifles are like shooting water guns in this game, why? this should never be...in the timeline of weapons it goes alittle something like this: melee, pistol, smg, Assault rifles, Large Machine Guns and up! not smg's , pistols then lmg's and tanks etc. no no all **** backwards in this game!

OP said he got very little time between matches to make changes, you say load times are beyond belief. So what is it? Are the load times quick or slow? I’m confused again.
  • smyhk
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fix the gawd-dam ToW progression! As in, give players credit for complying with the assignment... So frustrating.
  • midgman
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    tanks anti-aircraft weapons( main gun for tanks) should be instant kills...have never seen where in history a person hit with an AA gun or a main tank gun survived. animations for standing from prone and others are just broken and take too damned long, switching weapons samething. smg's are not a ranged weapon therefore should not kill me from across the map nor are they very accurate, especially for this time period. I for the love of the game cannot understand how a pistol out kills me when I am shooting a person with my lmg!! We are talking about very large chambered rounds versus a small caliber with a small length barreled weapon! crates whether they are medical or ammo falling through the map, bodies falling through the map...all these kinds of things should never ever be a problem at game release, ever! load times are beyond belief, if you can get into a mode at all. assault rifles are like shooting water guns in this game, why? this should never be...in the timeline of weapons it goes alittle something like this: melee, pistol, smg, Assault rifles, Large Machine Guns and up! not smg's , pistols then lmg's and tanks etc. no no all **** backwards in this game!

OP said he got very little time between matches to make changes, you say load times are beyond belief. So what is it? Are the load times quick or slow? I’m confused again.

If you even knew what you were talking about, and actually played the game you would have easily realised the black loading screens you get stuck in every single time you swap a map doesn't allow you to change or do anything including leave the **** game. And then when it does finally allow you to load in you get 30 seconds to upgrade weapons and make changes. SMH and don't blame it on his hardware cause it's the game.
  • midgman
    Id like the killcam back

Why? The kill cam sucks, do you really want to set up shop in a good spot get a couple kills defending the objective and have everyone you killed know where you sitting. Uuuum no thanks I get it I'd love to know I died half the time but then you just get a bunch of **** that isn't actually what happened because you're seeing their point of view on what happened. They shot you 12 times you only recall getting it once and then you just get pissed off over and over again over nothing I'm all set killcam has to go in every game will you have objective-based play.
  • midgman
    Everything literally everything get ready for a **** rant after this piece of **** **** game broke for the 15th **** time today. I hit the start button I glitch out I can't get back in I need to shut the game down I have to get back into the game it takes way too long to load. That's what you want I could use don't work for **** off have numerous clips of me shooting people dead on and doing 50 damage to them. Now let's talk about how half the **** time when you go to fire your RPG it's not even loaded even though it says it is, so then you have to go to the animation of loading only to get shot by somebody who's ready to **** shoot you cuz this piece of **** game. Now let's talk about how half the **** assignments in the game are broken cuz the morons who made this game don't know how to **** properly describe what you need to do, game says I need to get 7 explosive kills in a **** round every time I die it resets how does this make any **** sense. then I have phantom **** RPG rounds just disappear in midair for no reason screwing out of kills there I shoot people with the **** RPGs it does half damage that's great. Fix your game, your once a month **** updates are not enough you, fix something and then you break something can't you get anything rightwe pay a lot of **** money for a broken product and it's a little **** ridiculous every other game company out there can seem to get it right what's wrong with you.
  • jangoman88
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They need to fix the time it takes for a grenade to go off (frag) I’ve notice the sticky grenade when I aim to throw it at distance it’ll stick to something in front/near me. Yes I’ve made sure many times that I was clear. AA tanks should be able to take out a plane flying right at you/into your fire. Also need to buff the co pilots guns. Same thing if a plane is on my a$$ and I have everything lined up and I’m lighting up that other plane it should take heavy damage.

Vaulting sucks
    Tank are very underwhelming
    Would be nice to get more maps, more factions (Americans, Italy/Russians/japan maybe?)
  • mgood1845
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think their needs to be the following added to the game:

MAPS more MAPS to play on

1.) Service Stars for weapons: BF1 had these for the guns and it was neat to track

2.) BF1 had an extensive list of dog tags, medals etc, and BFV has very little of this

3.) Emblems (this section of the game is almost an afterthought) I think i Have the BF1 emblem, the beta, the classes and the forums one, they really need to add to this section

4.) Medic Class weapons? I can't believe they haven't added a medic gun in this tides of war event

5.) I really think that some tweaks to the Mastery Assignments need to be made. For example a Assault player for level V has to get (20) kills in one round, whereas a recon player with the 1906 has to get 20 head shot kills in objective areas. Now I wouldn't have a problem with this but with a weapon that only has 5 rounds, and is a (2) shot kill, this leaves very little room for error, the assault player has no other restrictions other than kills, not in objective areas, not head shots, not prone etc. they need to work it. (or i just need to try hard with my gun)

6.) I know they are adding micro transactions soon, but i hope they allow players to earn battle packs like in BF1 just through game play

7.) more gadgets for the classes

8.) Squad Spotting (i mean some ppl hate this, but if you don't have a mic, or are playing with squad mates without a mic, this is crucial, i don't mean spotting for an entire team, just for your squad, the (3) other players you are with) This would help your teammates in planes if you are flying see ground troops.

Also, disappointed in my BFV Deluxe version purchase, i haven't seen any huge additional value to owning this version of the game compared to the base game....one cosmetic item a week is "Weak" lol but maybe they just don't have the content to give the deluxe edition owners something cool.
  • diagoro
    1530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Please, no grenade/rocket reloads from crates. That will just lead to grenade spam. It's already easy enough to destroy vehicles solo, much less as a team.