Aimbots and ESP users are running rampant I see.

124»

Comments

• Red_Label_Scotch
    1571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Echeoz wrote: »
    Got to laugh when you see the same person in every cheat discussion trying to debunk cheating is happening when that person has been caught cheating themselves. It’s like the guilt gets to them so much that they need to try and convince themselves it’s not going on.

Yes, it is like, `methinks the lady doth protest too much`
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Got to laugh when you see the same person in every cheat discussion trying to debunk cheating is happening when that person has been caught cheating themselves. It’s like the guilt gets to them so much that they need to try and convince themselves it’s not going on.

Mind sending me a DM with the name of the forum user that has been caught cheating, with evidence?
  • pajsner
    112 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The cheating industry has built up its millions of earnings around this game series, and in the wake of it comes all who try to become celebrity on YouTube or Twitch and hopefully make money on their big-lie.
    It is obvious that people who come here and reduce the problem of cheating, are that their lie, that they have built their entire gaming around are threatened. Why do not they go into bug report threads and are as eager to say they did not experience any bugs?
  • TyroneLoyd
    1783 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018

Mind sending me a DM with the name of the forum user that has been caught cheating, with evidence?

That probably won't happen.
    These people are blinded by biased views about certian people but are unable to read between the lines.

Cheating is here and it will stay here. That's a fact. Fighting it is still and will always be complicated.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »

These people are blinded by biased views about certian people but are unable to read between the lines.

Cheating is here and it will stay here. That's a fact. Fighting it is still and will always be complicated.

I'm not holding my breath. Besides, I'm fairly sure who it might be :-). That "caught cheating" part just piqued my interest, as I doubt that guy is privy to any pertinent information.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1783 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I'm not holding my breath. Besides, I'm fairly sure who it might be :-). That "caught cheating" part just piqued my interest, as I doubt that guy is privy to any pertinent information.
    Oh I know who it is. The real question is what evidence is there. Because said person is always willing to give his twitch vods to people in game for reports/ willing to use his 3 cameras for monitoring/ has played on lan at Gamescom dropping almost 50 in cq.
  • Choongangchong
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If people would stop hackusating for every little thing maybe real cheating would be taken more seriously on this forum. If you cry wolf enough times then... well you guys know that story.

I've been accused for cheating when I shot a dude with alternative fire with M30 drilling on 70m (he didnt even stop when the entire server explained to him how the M30 worked). I've been accused for cheating for having 21-1 flying the JU-bomber because my KD was too high (this was before spitfire was a real counter). I've been accused of cheating for proning on my back shooting people who thought I was dead. I've been accused of cheating because I found someone hiding behind a wall that my friend on Discord told me where was (of course that was wall hack). I'm being accused of cheating just for killing someone with 1-20 because theres no way hes a bad player (suffering from dunning kruger effect).
    Im just an average player but are still being hackusated like every third game I play for the most stupid things.

My point is that for evey cheater in this game there are 30 people being wrongly accused of cheating just because people either dont know the game mechanics, suffering from dunning kruger effect or are paranoid to the point they see cheaters everywhere. Doing the hyperbole routine on the forums afterwards doesnt help and only makes people grow even more tired of the hackusation.

When you see a cheater, report him and move on.
  • MachoFantast1c0

Oh I know who it is. The real question is what evidence is there. Because said person is always willing to give his twitch vods to people in game for reports/ willing to use his 3 cameras for monitoring/ has played on lan at Gamescom dropping almost 50 in cq.

I wish I knew such an individual, sounds like an awesome guy.
  • TyroneLoyd

I wish I knew such an individual, sounds like an awesome guy.

I'll be honest these people are cowards if they won't man up and send a pm to the person they are stating this too.
  • -aarp-19Crib
    764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I was chasing a dude for a cheap knife kill in Rotterdam. He went through the (non operable) door and I bounced off it.

And I rarely see the same players. Are they all coming in, getting some rank then getting banned and then coming back with a new name?
  • half_empty_soul
    308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

it's not complicated at all, company just need a spine and not just give a weak ban on cheaters accounts or let them buy game for cheap to keep cheating, plus take legal actions against cheaters sites, it can be done but there is ZERO will from EA to do it.
  • d0lob
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

You imply here that a cheater has empathy or a conscience. I think you are overestimating them
  • TyroneLoyd
    d0lob wrote: »

You imply here that a cheater has empathy or a conscience. I think you are overestimating them

Well when the person hes referencing is clearly not one because of his paranoia you wonder what else goes through his mind.
  • KuroNeko_PRT
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yesterday, I was playing on Aerodrome and the enemy team had that lv50 guy playing as medic, going 4 kills and 4 deaths with +80k points (ended the game with 94000). That guy was using a spot cheat and getting so much points from it. I got confirmation from people of his team that we were all being spotted.
  • d0lob
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If people would stop hackusating for every little thing maybe real cheating would be taken more seriously on this forum. If you cry wolf enough times then... well you guys know that story.

I've been accused for cheating when I shot a dude with alternative fire with M30 drilling on 70m (he didnt even stop when the entire server explained to him how the M30 worked). I've been accused for cheating for having 21-1 flying the JU-bomber because my KD was too high (this was before spitfire was a real counter). I've been accused of cheating for proning on my back shooting people who thought I was dead. I've been accused of cheating because I found someone hiding behind a wall that my friend on Discord told me where was (of course that was wall hack). I'm being accused of cheating just for killing someone with 1-20 because theres no way hes a bad player (suffering from dunning kruger effect).
    Im just an average player but are still being hackusated like every third game I play for the most stupid things.

My point is that for evey cheater in this game there are 30 people being wrongly accused of cheating just because people either dont know the game mechanics, suffering from dunning kruger effect or are paranoid to the point they see cheaters everywhere. Doing the hyperbole routine on the forums afterwards doesnt help and only makes people grow even more tired of the hackusation.

When you see a cheater, report him and move on.

This! Exactly my experience after playing fps games for 15 years.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14433 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
This discussion has been closed.