Does anyone have an issue with bipods?

BlackWidow88x
67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Just wondering if anyone has an issue with bipods? They never seem to deploy and are all fidgety. Can't count the amount of times I have been killed because my bipod failed to deploy and I was forced to hipfire my lmg.

Comments

• ScottysDemise
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have some issues with it when not laying down. If I try to bipod my MG42 on a window sill or sandbag, I only get a few degrees of movement before it stops. If I lay down it seems to be golden.
  • BlackWidow88x
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have some issues with it when not laying down. If I try to bipod my MG42 on a window sill or sandbag, I only get a few degrees of movement before it stops. If I lay down it seems to be golden.

Yea I forgot to mention that I never have a problem when I lie down. But lying down is usually a death sentence given that suppression cannot do anything to anyone. You are free to get head shotted.
  • ScottysDemise
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I find laying down works well depending on the map. Some maps no one ever looks down that far and you can just blast people and no one knows where you are. Other maps you thinking about laying down and your head gets blown off from 48 different angles
  • XxmOss72xX
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've had an issue with it not deploying when going prone on flat ground... I don't know what's up with that. I usually run MMG support and I cannot tell you how many times I've been killed because I couldn't ADS because the stupid thing wouldn't deploy. It's buggy as crap. I think it's a great idea... but if you're going to limit me like that... at least have the mechanic actually work consistently... just ... you know... a thought.
  • ObscenePariah
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    please refer to bad bipod episode of Battlefield Friends lol
  • midgman
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes bipods suck in this game.
  • skipperdog106
    389 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They are fixing the bipod hopefully it will done for next patch .