Ideas for Medic class

SixTouge
367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
It seems pretty clear the guns for this class are fairly outmatched by many others in the game. Perhaps effecting other aspects of the class might help balance things? For instance, being able to stay prone and revive people. This would give an even greater benefit to reviving as a medic versus the squad revive, as you'd be able to maintain better cover to avoid getting killed. Also, perhaps scoring should be boosted a bit for Medic specific revives? I feel like these two things might help encourage people to stick with the class, and also increase revives, which I feel are sorely lacking during most rounds. (Especially considering more people having the ability to revive)

Comments

• as03
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Io proporrei che quando un alleato è a terra morente si possa trascinare in una zona di riparo per procedere con la rianimazione quelli darebbe un tocco di realismo in piu
  • SixTouge
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I've thought about that too, that's a good idea too but I'm guessing a bit more complicated to implement! (Google translate is the best =) )

Ci ho pensato anch'io, è una buona idea, ma immagino che sia un po 'più complicato da implementare! (Google translate è il migliore)
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Med guns in my opinion are just not good enough to justify using over assault. Only up side is you can constantly heal yourself and others and rack points up. I'd like to see medic/support be limited on med/ammo packs and have to stock up at ammo/med station once they run out... maybe run 10 at a time then when gone go fill up. Very annoying to shoot a medic with recon and they lay down behind something and heal themselves, pop up get shot again lay down and heal themselves, rinse and repeat.
  • midgman
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Med guns in my opinion are just not good enough to justify using over assault. Only up side is you can constantly heal yourself and others and rack points up. I'd like to see medic/support be limited on med/ammo packs and have to stock up at ammo/med station once they run out... maybe run 10 at a time then when gone go fill up. Very annoying to shoot a medic with recon and they lay down behind something and heal themselves, pop up get shot again lay down and heal themselves, rinse and repeat.

I like this idea but having said that I do believe if this were the case the points rewarded for supplying and reviving and bandaging should be increased.