Still not getting any company coins

BugsBunny_Chaos1
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I only get company coins on daily orders and thats it. My friends are getting all their coins but im not and its really frustrating because i play the game more than anyone of my friends. I cant upgrade any weapons and am limited to the more basic weapons because of it. Please do something, i should have around 22k of company coin according to after match summarys

Comments

• joelauricella
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ive had and still have the same issue with company coin after I did what DICE told us to (Play a match to the end and the coins should pop up in the armory.......DENIED.....AGAIN..
    Ive been playing since BF3, and I've got to say, I don't remember the bugs being remotely close to the bugs in BFV. Not even in BF4.
  • ReiTamashii
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wait it's supposed to be fixed already? Because I'm not getting any company coins, apart from the daily ones, either...
    This game has been a really rough ride so far...
  • GPaulstr
    52 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here.
  • NauticalTrackin
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not getting any CC either, I did for a day or so, but then it stopped...
  • Bruceslee1979
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still no company coin since hitting lvl 50. Got over 80hrs of playtime now and I'm having to constantly use the same guns and vehicles as they are the only fully upgraded options available. Please give me my coins so I can change up my playstyle
  • UGFREEZEIY
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't gotten any either, i was getting them up until the most recent update. Only ones i receive are the daily ones.
  • diagoro
    1592 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The whole 'cc coins for weapon upgrades' is absurd anyways.
  • XxmOss72xX
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    125+ hours on game... hoarding my CC like a miser hoards pennys. In short... I po. I need back pay DICE... come on... very limited in what guns or vehicles I can upgrade. Cosmetics? At several thousand a pop? That would be like me when I was a kid asking my mom for a candy bar at the store.
  • MarkFury67
    748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No CC since LV50 here, either.
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why do people make 100 threads of same topic... please keep it in 1 of the other 99 ones.....
  • midgman
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Me too man I have like zero right now I can't even upgrade my guns anymore. I had a friend tell me he had 20k coins the other day and I'm a level 50 and I don't buy anything but gun upgrades.
  • midgman
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Also if there's 100 of the same thread maybe they'll actually listen for once.
  • GPaulstr
    52 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bump, no coins here either.
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    midgman wrote: »
    Also if there's 100 of the same thread maybe they'll actually listen for once.

You think so? It's been bugged since games release and yet here we are still not fixed. Not sure how you release a game so bugged out.
  • XxmOss72xX
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What's REALLY fun is when your dailies don't track... so you can't even eek out the meager 300 CC per day
  • KaosVonAdder
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not had a single coin since hitting level 50! Over three weeks now.
  • UGFREEZEIY
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The games these days need to stop with tye dailys, they need the every 4 hours. Cause there is a lot of hardcore gamers that grind the dailys. Especially when they have a glitch that has been out since release.
  • BugsBunny_Chaos1
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Yea im in that same boat. Dice is losing playtime from me the longer this bug keeps happening.
  • UGFREEZEIY
    edited December 2018

Yea im in that same boat. Dice is losing playtime from me the longer this bug keeps happening.

If you scroll down on the link, they are working on it..... But will take forever as with most games. But DICE used to be a lot better at it.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/161023/battlefield-vs-known-issues-list#latest
  • CosmicStriker
    766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    remember in Bad Company 1 & 2 (the best battlefields ever) you had none of this coin junk, back then they knew the KISS rule and it was just pick what you need and go play.