Stop catering to the pc players only with the TTK

matthewace11
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I understand all the crybabies on pc complained about not being able to destroy 20 people in one clip in a gun and that the ttk shouldn’t have been changed but I enjoyed it the other way. I liked being able to take more then 2 bullets from any gun in the game and not die in 2 seconds of spawning in. You have basically made siege in battlefield and that ruins this game completely. If you are gonna keep it this way then I deserve my money back for this dumpster fire of a game

Comments

• DC_JAB1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tried to play today. Back to shooting at sponges and dying to what seems to be one shot from the enemy. The TTK change they did made the game at least tolerable for a few days. Now that its back to the original setting, Im dying more times than i kill. Most of the time during spawning in.

Ive played BF since bad company 2, never experienced gameplay like this. I even have the lowest ping on the sever 99% of the time and feel like im playing on a dial up. They truly need to admit that the network or netcoding it bad and fix the issue. I see Battlefield falling just as COD did.
  • bullseye9508
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yep never fails. I would say it's the major YouTubers more than PC folks. This needs a nerf this needs a buff etc... So sick of the complaining. Just play the game and adjust your play style accordingly.
  • Mensrea831
    118 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nope. Most people i talk to prefer the new ttk...its pretty much just you guys. Idk in what world you can take a half a clip of a mg42 and keep on running. Either way super glad they changed it back. Good on you EA!
  • diagoro
    1592 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mensrea831 wrote: »
    Nope. Most people i talk to prefer the new ttk...its pretty much just you guys. Idk in what world you can take a half a clip of a mg42 and keep on running. Either way super glad they changed it back. Good on you EA!

The same world that a sniper can quick scope a head shot.....while running, or a medic can revive a soldier hit by a tank shell.

Clearly it wasn't meant to be realistic. But it should be balanced. Sick of 'playing right and careful with a squad', but constantly one oe two shot by pistols and other low damage weapons.

Dice really screwed up huge. Netcode has been an issue in all bf games, and they've always done all they can to avoid dealing with it. Well, payback time. Now it's front and center, and demands an actual fix.
  • XxmOss72xX
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There are plenty of people on console who preferred the original TTK and were glad of the rollback... it wasn't just the youtubers that made this happen. I'm exceedingly happy they rolled it back, though I understand that there are others who prefer spongier play. The best fix for this is to fix the TTD and that's going to take some doing... But no matter where you stand on the TTK issue... I believe that the argument can absolutely be made that dice shouldn't have rolled it out as they did, without testing it in CTE, and with almost zero communication. It's like they're making a how to screw up your product book. DICE: "We're going to up TTK on the 12/4 patch", Majority of Community: "Uncool bro!" Dice: "We heard you, we won't be upping TTK on 12/4... *a few days later* Dice: "Lolz, We're upping the TTK" . MoC: "Uncool bro! Very uncool." Dice: "We heard you, we're offering conquest core using original TTK." MoC: "Uncool bro! I don't just play conquest." Dice: "We heard you, we're now going to offer ALL playlists as core. MoC: "Uncool bro! Division division division!!!" Dice: "We heard you, We're putting everything back the way it was." MoC: "It's a Christmas miracle!"
  • ObscenePariah
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    diagoro wrote: »

The same world that a sniper can quick scope a head shot.....while running, or a medic can revive a soldier hit by a tank shell.

Clearly it wasn't meant to be realistic. But it should be balanced. Sick of 'playing right and careful with a squad', but constantly one oe two shot by pistols and other low damage weapons.

Dice really screwed up huge. Netcode has been an issue in all bf games, and they've always done all they can to avoid dealing with it. Well, payback time. Now it's front and center, and demands an actual fix.

Im going to go out on a limb and say that your issue is with the TTD (the net code is atrocious). What appears to be one shot on your end is probably 5 or so on theirs. Not a TTK issue
  • diagoro
    1592 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    diagoro wrote: »

Im going to go out on a limb and say that your issue is with the TTD (the net code is atrocious). What appears to be one shot on your end is probably 5 or so on theirs. Not a TTK issue

Agree to a point. I had a much better experience with 2.0, but understand both sides. Looks like, for the first time in a BF game. I will have to take a break. It's just far too frustrating and counterproductive.

Might as well give Dice/EA $70 to use a fake dating profile and troll me there.
  • ObscenePariah
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That a lot of swipes on Tinder lol
  • midgman
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So we should listen to the crybabies that had it changed in the first place???
  • midgman
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Personally they just need to have different variations of the game modes. A true hardcore mode, the faster ttk, and a slower ttk but they need to have more base ammo to start with if it takes more to kill. Battlefield could easily compete with cod and games like insurgency coming out if they implemented this. Just saying, and it's not really hard to do as you clearly saw them implement and remove in a matter of like 4 days.
  • UGFREEZEIY
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    midgman wrote: »
    Personally they just need to have different variations of the game modes. A true hardcore mode, the faster ttk, and a slower ttk but they need to have more base ammo to start with if it takes more to kill. Battlefield could easily compete with cod and games like insurgency coming out if they implemented this. Just saying, and it's not really hard to do as you clearly saw them implement and remove in a matter of like 4 days.

It was a lot better with the update, certain weapons will always still be OP with or without the update. Been playing BF for a long time as well and never had this bad of an issue with guns. It reminds me of COD now. I hope they fix this BS.
  • midgman
    The slower time to kill update sucked sorry