88 kills

Blacktrout
35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Saw a guy with 88 kills on console... how? Nobody is that good.

Comments

• DominicO65
    516 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Depends on the game mode. Frontlines can really drag on for ages if both teams are even. Can give enough time to get into the triple digits
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I went 75 n 2 with the V-AA couple days ago on hamada frontlines in a matter of 15 minutes... Heck, I see players all the time do 90+ on grand ops. Some players just have a really good game sniping off careless enemies who think they are hidden.
  • MONEYPYR0
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    88 kills as what? Bombers can easily get 100+. Assault can also get 100+ depending on the mode. Support could also get 80+.

Also, I'm a console player, Xbox One. I think my highest has been 70ish in one round as Assault.

Also, Grand Operations counts kills over all days, so its pretty feasible to get 100+ in that mode.
  • Blacktrout
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This was on CQ. Destruction. Which I know you can rack up kills there butt he was using a VGO which leaves him probe majority of the time. Hard to fathom he only had 18 deaths.
  • Blacktrout
    You're new aren't you

Been playing since 1942 you little ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. 88 kills on these maps with this TTK is tough.

God I love you little punks.
  • MONEYPYR0
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Blacktrout wrote: »
    This was on CQ. Destruction. Which I know you can rack up kills there butt he was using a VGO which leaves him probe majority of the time. Hard to fathom he only had 18 deaths.

Not really. He doesnt have to be prone. He can set up at cover, move position, and hipfire at close range isn't that bad. Plus, he can resupply himself.

And ya, Devastation is a pretty close quarters map.
  • Catsonspeeed
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Devastation has so many dark corners to hide, it's impossible to spot the player until the tracer rounds starts to fly. Impressive amount nevertheless.
  • MONEYPYR0
    You're new aren't you

Been playing since 1942 you little ****. 88 kills on these maps with this TTK is tough.

Its not actually that hard. I go positive nearly every game (1.79ish K/D). You just cant go into fights thinking you'll be able to tank damage, and kill everyone
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1772 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Not a super common occurrence but very possible in CQ (I've done it no plane).

Usually happens when there's a large skill gap in games.

Other modes you rack a serious amount. My highest was 173.
    Breaking 100 on infantry in cq is rough
  • Blacktrout
    I can do it on PC but console is unreal.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    On conquest? It's very possible for many players to go that high. There's always a pro player pushing 90. And like another said, bombers rack up that much before dying. Heck you should have seen the JU-88 before it got nerfed. It was racking up 4 to 8 kills a payload drop on objectives.
  • MONEYPYR0

Not really. Then again, I'm used to BF4 Hardcore, so I'm not hindered by the fast TTK
  • smokintom214
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »

Not really. Then again, I'm used to BF4 Hardcore, so I'm not hindered by the fast TTK

As am I to bf1 hardcore on Xbox. Bf1H has a much faster ttk than this. It was on par with the beta...
  • On-Swift-Wings
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You're new aren't you

Been playing since 1942 you little ****. 88 kills on these maps with this TTK is tough.

Love you too mate.

I just can't fathom how you can think "Nobody is that good" especially if you've been with the franchise that long. Check out some streams some time, just the day before yesterday I saw Gen_Odyssey go 80-10 or something close to that on Fjell. Maybe when you see it then you'll come to know that players are that good.

Heck I'm no omega pro and my longest killstreak is 44. Sometimes you just have those games where everything falls into place~
  • smokintom214
    You're new aren't you

Sometimes you just have those games where everything falls into place~

Haha, very true.
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Saw a guy with 88 kills on console... how? Nobody is that good.

welcome to battlefield private. your journey to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ bucket has just begun. you may see somethings along the way that appear to you as impossible. you too will learn the ways of battlefield. in due time!
  • The_digital_Hal
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Drop in the bucket for the MG42.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    96 as assualt on frontlines is my highest so far, a friend broke 100 as an assualt on breakthru. Depending on how good the enemy team is 50kills for me is achievable in a conquest game.

On Hamada as a scout I had a 30kill streak before I was stopped by a bomber.

I’m talking infantry kill counts not even talking vehicle farmers thst the other team doesn’t want to stop.

Just cause you have been playing the series for a long time and can’t achieve these scores doesn’t mean it’s impossible.