This Week in Battlefield V - December 17

Comments

• EA_Alexander
    542 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    I got the Ribeyrolles 1918 assault rifle but not the M1897 shotgun will I get it later or what?

Whoever is still experiencing this - try to re-log, the M1897 should be available to everyone.
  • Defaced81
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Fix Company Coin for lvl 50s. Everyday this gets overlooked is another day I don’t want to even play. Forget the rest of the bugs. Fix Company Coin NOW!
  • fancyultrafresh
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you for the TTK reversion. Excited to see what's next. Happy Holidays!
  • Sou1__0062
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    FIX COMAPNY COIN BUG ITS ALREADY MORE THEN ONE MONTH WITH THIS BUG !
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Whoever is still experiencing this.

I'm still experiencing endless EoR bug!
  • Beat_Mangler80
    512 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ypsilon-Oh wrote: »

They are extremely selective in who they reply to aren't they.
  • Noodle5817
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yes they certainly are. I’ve only seen them respond to posts where they give an obvious answer that someone with half a brain could come up with. But the dozens of posts detailing legitimate concerns with the game? Those are going completely ignored. The ToW bugs wouldn’t bother so much if they would at least ADDRESS IT. It’s becoming more and more clear to me that Dice doesn’t even play their own games.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    Noodle5817 wrote: »

Yes they certainly are. I’ve only seen them respond to posts where they give an obvious answer that someone with half a brain could come up with. But the dozens of posts detailing legitimate concerns with the game? Those are going completely ignored. The ToW bugs wouldn’t bother so much if they would at least ADDRESS IT. It’s becoming more and more clear to me that Dice doesn’t even play their own games.

There are definitely admins here who have a very vague understanding of the games fundamentals.
    I believe this whole franchise has absolutely no respect for any of us, please do not buy their games until they are 6 months old in future, thanks :)
  • EA_Alexander
    542 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Noodle5817 wrote: »

Unfortunately we can't physically respond to each post around this; main thread regarding EoR issue.

And I would also suggest to read the AMA we had yesterday: https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/a7nv3c/battlefield_v_reddit_amaa_today_at_10a_pt_1p_et/
  • dennis42454
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

"Destroy 1 tank" ive destroyed 2 tanks now and still not even completed. The challenge isnt showing up when i am in a game even tho ive done it in two seperate games searching for games through the "mechanized brawl" challenge. Fix this, It happens a lot.
  • shook28607
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    my friends seem to be leaving as well since the last patch. I've enjoyed bf from the early days, and i enjoyed bf5 before the last patch, although it did fix a lot I'm not sure what it is. I do think the fortifications need to be stronger to make them more effective and everybody seems to be calling in the bomber instead of vehicles. Maybe they call in 2 vehicles before they get the bomb? The gun play just doesn't feel right. I went back to bf4 for a little bit and the gun play there just feels better and more fun. I do like bf5.
  • XxmOss72xX
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M15TER105 wrote: »

You might be disappointed with the current gun/vehicle selection, but we're only at the begging of Tides of War. More gear will drop as Battlefield V journey continues.

More gear will drop if the ToW assignments will actually track, you mean. I read the AMA. Every answer was "We're looking into it." It's very frustrating to the veterans of the game (who are probably the most forgiving of all of the players)... that not only is our CC locked out... but now we can't even take part of the assignments of the new "live service" because its bugged. We don't get the rewards when we do what we're supposed to. If EA wants battlefield to remain profitable, they're really going to have to up their game. (I mean that in all possible ways... pun totally intended)
  • AlphaMongloid
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you DICE for listening to the community and reverting the TTK.

Exited about the future of BF5
  • davorces
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Jebo vam **** mater, jebote jel vi mozete neki kurac napravit kak spada. i jebo vam trump mater u picku smrdljivu
  • Beat_Mangler80
    I don't understand, people everywhere want RSP, we gave you a over a hundred million dollars, stop 'thinking about it' and peeing everyone off in the process and just get it done, it's so damn simple
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Unfortunately we can't physically respond to each post around this; main thread regarding EoR issue.

And I would also suggest to read the AMA we had yesterday: https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/a7nv3c/battlefield_v_reddit_amaa_today_at_10a_pt_1p_et/

Im sorry for keeping to ask EA every time u post something...
    but if u read ur mentioned thread... we feel left alone with this issue :neutral:
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M15TER105 wrote: »
    Bring more guns to play with, the game is very poor from this point of view. In the Second World War, each country's weaponry industry began to develop and there were many more weapons. It would be nice to enter the Russian rocket launcher Katjusha

You might be disappointed with the current gun/vehicle selection, but we're only at the begging of Tides of War. More gear will drop as Battlefield V journey continues.

I am not disappointed with the Vehicle selection but its performance. Did you made the Tiger on purpose the weakest Tank in the Game ?
  • jwhitsta
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Glad they fixed the ttk. Now they juat need to get tides of war unlocks to actually work. Every week i spend too much time hoping my next challenge will actually unlock but so often they wont. Then hours or days later they just start working at least until i get to the next one
  • Private_Tom_7
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There are too many Chinese hackers. We want a country filter.