Ordered BF5 but did not recieve 5 BF1 guns.

dotnetfrmwrk
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
I just ordered BF5. In the website and game client it is mentioned that We will get 5 BF1 guns. But I did not get these.

Dont get confused this with the pre order. I tried contacting the EA support but they were not helpful. Still the website is stating that we will get 5 BF1 weapons on ordering

BF5 (both standard and deluxe edition).

I tried updating the game as well as origin client but no luck.

Here is the link for the website

Anyone know how I can get these guns in BF1?

Comments

• R1ckyDaMan19
    556 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think they are just skins.
  • dotnetfrmwrk
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No they are not just skins.

This is the list of those guns

Federov with a bipod
    M1911a
    Mosin nagant
    Bar A2
    Thompson smg
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    556 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ahh I see those 5 guns are for use in bf1, and only available through origin access premier if I am reading the ea store page right.

https://ea.com/en-gb/games/battlefield/battlefield-5/buy
  • dotnetfrmwrk
    I see that its not updated in India website.

These type of issues are why EA is loosing our trust.
  • xSha3nx
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I had a same issue in June when I preordered the BFV. I did not realize that I need to go to my PS account to download 5 new BF1 weapons. So, you need to download them from your PS account. Let me know if it works.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    xSha3nx wrote: »
    I had a same issue in June when I preordered the BFV. I did not realize that I need to go to my PS account to download 5 new BF1 weapons. So, you need to download them from your PS account. Let me know if it works.

He/she linked to the origin store so doubt he/she is on playstation.