FJell 652

fearnofish17
9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
Who designed that map ,and who was responsible for allowing it into the game? Just played my final match on that map, I will never and repeat never play on that map again . You people need to take a hard look at the outcomes on that particular map . One of the worst design decisions that’s ever been in a Battlefield game . Just absolutely horrible , & an embarrassment to good map design .
Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on

Comments

• williabe
    10 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Always a rough game for me on that map. I prefer to play it during a snow storm when visibility is limited for all.
  • Broliszibaila
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah. This map is very bad and very primitive. This only shows how they are lazy to create good maps.
  • CH1R0N83
    681 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well apparently it was designed by the same people that did Argonne Forrest, so that explains a lot. Honestly, I think there are worst maps. The only thing that really bugs me about this map is getting insta-killed by bombers while contesting a flag.
  • gibonez
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Has to be the single worst map in the game.

Terrible terrible grind fest that offers little to no sandbox gameplay.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I play better on that map than any of the others. So many people hate it though I can't see why myself. Just use the Gewehr 43 an go HAM. It's not much to look at but I find it plays well for me most of the time.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It was made by the same map designers who brought you Argonne Forrest. It's shotty heaven :)
  • Finrod_Fierceaxe
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love the map. It's a good mix of open ground and choke points..

It always makes for a great game with tons of action.
  • MidriffUrchin0
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I like this map, but I acknowledge it is a marmite map.
    I was never a big fan of choke point style maps in the series, I feel this isn't as bad. Really love firefight in heavy snowfall (bet westie and Jfrags hate that:) . Fun for me, but as I say.... MARMITE.
  • fearnofish17
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Glad you like it, enjoy
  • Jazz
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    edited December 2018
    Add me to list of haters. It's an awful map that's a ridiculous and unbelievable place for a battle. It plays badly and is just an alleyway massacre. Because it's such a stupid place for a fight and as far as I can tell bares no resemblance whatsoever to the actual Fjell fortress, it's simply another thing that makes the game feel nothing like a WWII shooter. Along with a long list of other curious design decisions that make the whole experience lack atmosphere and feel fake. If I never play on it again it will be far too soon and if I'm not with friends I won't.
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's the best map for air before air nerf.
  • midgman
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I love this map, although I can see how it is difficult for certain playstyles.
  • Plucky6922
    352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DCSTomcat wrote: »
    It's the best map for air before air nerf.

I just starting flying on that map, and so far been enjoying it, getting better.
    I suck at flying, so been using it more so as an "active-fire training ground"
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    701 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its tons of fun to fly in. And it will always be a million times better than Metro/Locker/Suez.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6270 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Worst map ever.
  • stabbinhobo
    533 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Map would be 1000x better w/o the bombers.
  • midgman
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Map would be 1000x better w/o the bombers.

Why all it takes is one person in the air that's not a bomber to literally take out every single bomber. I personally feel as if bombers are absolutely useless on that map you can't do anything you drop bombs once and then you're dead every single time.
  • Chubzdoomer
    1390 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fantastic map with tons of paths and flanks to ensure you're never stuck in a meatgrinder all game long.

The only thing that sucks about it is the bombers, which make no sense (planes shouldn't exist on the map at all).
  • OrionPherrit
    415 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Achi Baba on Hoth. I find my best bet is to sit tight & wait for a snowstorm. :D