Can we please have a BF3 or BFBC2 remastered?!

2»

Comments

• herodes87
    1290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    herodes87 wrote: »
    But you still can play those games without any sorts of remasters. Unless you don't own old consoles.

Well on PS3 i get Always disconnect from BBC2 servers. Just Happens with that Game. So i can't play it anymore.

Could it be an issue on your side? As far as I know BC2 still has active servers for all platforms.

Well i tried lots of Things. I can Join Matches but after 10 minutes excatly i get disconnected. BF3 runs fine.
  • The_Sterilizer
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Everybody I know plays 1 and V because they’re new not long after right back to battlefield 4 come on go back to modern
  • crusam7
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I would even pay 100€ for a bf3 on ps4 but don't change anything, the same movment&gameplay&gunplay and keep squad rush mode it's my favorite game mode with rush and the fun bflag lol. only net code need improve. even the blue filtre i find more injoyable, it's the soul of bf3. pleasee Admins let DICE know what we want. i no play a lot battlefield anymore i find it boring after BF3.
  • tribalgt03
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Guess they don’t want us talking about their better games over the new one haha! I worked at BKF engineering right next door to the Redwood City EA and always just wanted to ask them what are you thinking?! Why couldn’t you just leave it as it was in bf3 cause Bf4 was awful to the og bf3 players until they fixed it a year later lol I was working their at that time(BKF)and just wanted to know why so much change to what was good?! Haha!

• Tovarisch_Maxim
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Why cant we just have a new Modern warfare Battlefield game built from the ground up? You know, like Bad Company 3. Why repeat the same game? Cant we imagine a new modern themed battlefield with the new features from the currect battlefield games?
  • tribalgt03
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why cant we just have a new Modern warfare Battlefield game built from the ground up? You know, like Bad Company 3. Why repeat the same game? Cant we imagine a new modern themed battlefield with the new features from the currect battlefield games?
    just not on this new engine and hopefully they make the maps more strategical like in bf3. Not this open sniper fest. I don’t mind recon players at all, but there has been an overwhelming amount in the newer titles vs. the older bf games because of all the new open field opportunities.

• tribalgt03
    crusam7 wrote: »
    I would even pay 100€ for a bf3 on ps4 but don't change anything, the same movment&gameplay&gunplay and keep squad rush mode it's my favorite game mode with rush and the fun bflag lol. only net code need improve. even the blue filtre i find more injoyable, it's the soul of bf3. pleasee Admins let DICE know what we want. i no play a lot battlefield anymore i find it boring after BF3.
    Likewise! Is so pay $100 for a PS4 version unchanged and with all DLC maps, cause man some of those were great! Sharqi, wake, alborz, bandar, ziba ect.
  • wesleyvanvianen8
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    **** yeah! Can't wait for these remasters!