One thing that's ruining this game

Stealth-Mode45
34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited December 2018
I giving everything a lot of thought in the last couple of days. I've come to the conclusion that the 3x scope on all the weapons as completely has removed close quarter combat for the most part. And you're running out into the open its almost always automatic death because people can shoot you from a long distance. It's another reason there more campers now than in previous battlefields because being able to sit in the corner and scope that far with every class except medic makes for a boring game in my opinion. The medic class is the only class that doesn't have a 3 times scope and is considered a garbage class for guns and that explains it.

Comments

• Jazz
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    The medic class is the only class that doesn't have a 3 times scope and is considered a garbage class for guns and that explains it

No, the guns are garbage because they don't hurt people.
    -
    As for the 3x scope. I have thought about this same thing and can't make up my mind about it with regards to how it affects the gameplay but I think 3x scopes on all the rifles is another thing that does not create an atmosphere of WWII.
  • Psycomad
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You don't need scope to kill at range. Just the correct weapon. (not an smg)