Tides of war won't up date

briarjmoor396
20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
It won't count my spots or captures or repairs please do some thing about it only four days left

Comments

• AzafTazarden
    140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Finally a thread about this. I blew up a confused tank by climbing over it and throwing mines around it, it was hilarious and epic, but it didn't count at all for the last Tides of War assignment. This is pretty disappointing.
  • MaksyB
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Finally a thread about this. I blew up a confused tank by climbing over it and throwing mines around it, it was hilarious and epic, but it didn't count at all for the last Tides of War assignment. This is pretty disappointing.

same here, stuck at this aswell...
  • InnerD
    879 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i have had no problems with tides of war until today.
    i am on the deal 200 damage to vehicles aka "frail structure"
    i know i got 200 damage to vehicles because it completed the daily assignment and then i SAW it complete my challenge in game but the actual menu wont show that i completed it.
  • AzafTazarden
    140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Finally a thread about this. I blew up a confused tank by climbing on top of it and throwing mines around it, it was hilarious and epic, but it didn't count at all for the last Tides of War assignment. This is pretty disappointing.

On second thought, that was a round in which I still had to complete the Frontier Manace (repair 100 vehicle damage as support), but I'm pretty sure I did that before the mine incident. Maybe the game just didn't count that as a two for one kind of deal. Still disappointing, but I guess that could maybe explain what happened.
  • briarjmoor396
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Seems to work to day
  • CloneTrooperCT
    392 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    The tides of war is bugged in the servers, not the game.
    Select the challenge you want to finish in TOW and find a server where The TOW works.
  • BAITness
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah this is a dumb bug. Here is the dumb workaround:

When you join a server, push escape. In the top right hand corner it should show you the assignment you are working on for Tides of War. If it does not show, bail on that server and join another.

This is not the only bug with it, though. Even when doing this you won't have 100% success - this just saves you from wasting time when it is guaranteed not to work.
  • IvanFireBlade_GR
    266 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So far it hasn't bugged for me, but i unlock the tow assignments the very first day when its released, i have noticed if you don't do it for a day or two it starts to bug out or doesn't count the progress
  • Digger_CB
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It won't count my spots or captures or repairs please do some thing about it only four days left

There is a glitch that causes issues, you prob have to restart the game or PC I know it is a pain but its the only way I have found to fix the issue