"The class you have selected is violating the server rules"

TrueRedslayer
152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2018
What the [hell]? I was playing this class for a good 10 mins and now I can't use it and get this message lol
Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on

Comments

• RadJoe101
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm getting the same except it's just on my Xbox my flat mate is sat next to me and is playing with the exact same class same items everything and he can spawn guess DICE just don't know how to fix this.
  • riptide8
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    😂 The BFV follies......today my tank zoom kept arbitrarily popping out when I was tracking a target.
  • m1k3ol
    868 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Moderator
    spam deploy button, or change spawn point

I got the same issue while playing Domination in Hamada, only a single time and didn't happened again, no idea what triggers it
  • thetvcbr
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Shame on you DICE/EA, I feel like playing the BETA!
  • Delta245
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, had this happen to me yesterday after I unlocked the Thompson machine gun. It started off ok then I went to change the iron sights then I got this message. Saying I was breaking server rules with this load out.
  • dcs500
    1511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’ve had it when I unlock a new weapon, usually goes away in the next game.
  • briarjmoor396
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It would not let me use the m30 drilling on devastation today on PS4
  • Delta245
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I had to restart game. That was only way for me
  • Leetch002_mtdrh
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What the [hell]? I was playing this class for a good 10 mins and now I can't use it and get this message lol

I've had this happen and had to change classes. This is part of the overall spawning issues. My favorite is when your entire squad is dead and you get the "The selected spawn location is no longer available" and your squad sits out the rest of the game because nobody can spawn.
  • fisknyllet17
    1735 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This has happened to me too. Wouldn't let me play assault when I wanted to damage vehicles.
  • kootenayboy
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What the heck I'm playing along then blam I'm not allowed to play the class I just spent hours unlocking a weapon for??
  • CLOCKTOWER819
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Marksman weapons need a recalibration. If they can be outshot by weapons in the assault class then it demonstrates that the recon class is obselete

If you give marksman/sniper assignments let’s say for example obtain 10 headshots in one life in a objective or 20 headshots in a objective in one round then either modify the damage of up the rate of fire. This is particularly an issue for rifles such as the model 8 which requires two shots on targets head to achieve that kill. After you release the first shot, you have given away that you are specifically targeting that opponent.

If that is not feasible, how about specifying an overall amount instead of one match or one round? Someone has posted before that not all the time opponents will be in an objective. It’s a good game, however a few improvements can be made to make it more enjoyable for players
  • GiveMeANameX
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had to change the gun to the sten (starting wep) before it would let me be a medic again >.<

clearly doesnt like/register that youve unlocked the wep you wanted to use
  • Tullzter
    1271 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes thank you ! was about to post the same, i'm getting this almost everytime i select the Stg44 for Assault !!
  • j232211V7
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Starting playing as Medic Class for the first time and still showing this nasty message. C’mon DICE, you have no excuse for such buggy unfinished game...
  • FattieMcFattson
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Are they f... in serious with that? It´s Feburary now one month since the last post on this thread and three months since this was posted AND IT IS STILL IN THIS GAME TODAY!
    April ´s fools is long gone and it´s a long way till it´s time for it again.
  • BA2VGT
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Hilarious part is, there are no rented servers ..so there's a system in place to ban certain loadouts but no system in place for anyone to set custom rules.

Just perfect.
  • FattieMcFattson
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BA2VGT wrote: »
    Hilarious part is, there are no rented servers ..so there's a system in place to ban certain loadouts but no system in place for anyone to set custom rules.

Just perfect.

No it doesn´t ban certain loadouts. But if you unlock a gun while on a server within a game and you select that weapon you can´t spawn anymore. You´d have to leave and rejoin the server to use the gun you just unlocked.
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Are they f... in serious with that? It´s Feburary now one month since the last post on this thread and three months since this was posted AND IT IS STILL IN THIS GAME TODAY!
    April ´s fools is long gone and it´s a long way till it´s time for it again.

According to the latest patch notes, this should be fixed. If it’s not, I suggest you file a bug report.