Now that BFV is done for ...

Pillownaut
178 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
What do you think the next installment will be? And what are your hopes for it?

Comments

• Audition89
    43 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    New bad company
    I'd like to see it be F2P or $20-$30 initial buy in with more paid content installments
  • Pillownaut
    178 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm kinda hoping for a Battlefield Heroes 2. BF1 TTK with BFV gun mechanics. First person view. A more serious tone, RL like looking assets, but still cartoony. Lower polycount for more fps (BFBC2 - BF3 era). Massive maps with 128players. Wacky mid 80's cold war backstory.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Please dont copy fortnite and PUBG that would be ridiculous!
    Just stay do how yiu did your previous titles
    Bf3 ,bad company 2 and BF4 were done perfect. The more all they care about is money and appeling to a new crowd, things will continue to go down hill.Go back to the drawing board, make a call to whoever was on board with the previous battlefield games thay were successful, and brain storm what was good avout past sales, and how to reel in people of today By copying fortnite and PUBG would show ignorance. People are looking for a new trend of shooters. Look at the new upcoming insurgency game, reminds me of Battlefield 3 but more hardcore. People want harder games.
    Hope you guys get it right, im rooting for you
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    167 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    well there are many ideas here in other threads. I think they should make them all. I suppose dice or electronic arts or what ever already have a plan.
  • wesleyvanvianen8
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Close this thread. I'm done for this **** fake news...
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • HonestSoul333
    Why did that post twice?
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why did that post twice?

Its,magic
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3009 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DICE haven't made a WW2 since BF1943 which was way back in 2009, so might be cool to see them go back to war that started it all.