Weekly Debrief

Update BFV Won't load next map issue, not Fixed

Comments

• Var3m3ngO
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Never fixed it, same issue and really annoying…………..
  • Odin1194
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have the same issue, for me it seems to work if I DON'T press "Continue" after one map. I just let the timer count down to 0. -> then it just proceeds to the next map.
  • lGuerillal
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im playing more than week by the tip of Johny BK. Cleaning memory every time before clicking continue. This works, guys give it a try. Dice please fix it.
  • nrleast
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’m really tired of having to alt+f4 at the end of every game. Please fix this. I stuck through the darn TTK BS you pulled, but now you guys are really testing my patience. This might be my last Battlefield game.
  • STOPchris
    549 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    nrleast wrote: »
    I’m really tired of having to alt+f4 at the end of every game. Please fix this. I stuck through the darn TTK BS you pulled, but now you guys are really testing my patience. This might be my last Battlefield game.

Judging by the sales news, BF1 was the last game for a lot of people. They got you for one last rip off.
  • penumbra86
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have the same issue, 4 games in a row. One thing I did notice is after cleaning my ram after a map it now loads the next map fine. So this has been working for me for 2 days now.
    The program I use is iobit system care (the free version) There's a haddy quick ram clean button, hope this helps

I was a little skeptical at first but once I had tried everything else I downloaded iobit. This has worked overtime so far. So glad to finally have a work around. Thanks JohnnyBK.
  • bigguyhawaii
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Deleted settings and it was fine all yesterday. But now after trying to quit it locked me back up.
  • Theteckmtl
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    can you fix that .. im a squad command and i stuck in loading between change map i lost my squad and i come back very fast but im in queue its so enraging

its happen 2 /5 on change map

• mow_aus
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i have a 100% alt f4 k/d im so proud
  • Fid0rka
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So If there´s a work around for some of the players to clear the RAM, isn´t this issue related to the RAM? Those of you experiencing the "2 loading icons" error, how much physical RAM do you have?
    I´m on 16GB and having this error time to time.
  • Marway95
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same problem. It's also specific maps that doesn't work, some work fine, others not at all.
  • Alcoolakoi
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The situation is ridiculous! No response is intended for us players who are suffering from this bug! EA / DICE just does not care! It's ridiculous ! Nothing, no explanation, no attention, nothing! Let's ask for the refund!
  • iKoshee
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same **** boys, it feels likle it became even worse after recent updates. Can't play next round almost in 9 out of 10.
  • lGuerillal
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Guys also check that windows 10 game mode is off. Also there are many software "speed ups", that using that game mode. This game mode causing infinity loading.
  • kaptanx7
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i'm definitely having the same problem. very frustrating. this problem I had in the 1st game, improved with update
  • RauuuuuuuuUL
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ea/dice dont give a fuc-k to us.... this bug is on ps4,xbox and pc and they dont fix this.
  • MrFancyWalrus
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm having the same issue on PC. I'm going to Origin and under settings selecting "repair", I'll let you all know if that works. If it doesn't I'll try reinstalling the game, as it doesn't affect most people it must be something specific to those affected so I think reinstalling will fix it although it'll definitely be a pain.
  • NightBlasterz
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please help, i had been playing this game just fine until the December 5th patch and then i started having all these same issues! checked all my in game settings and they're all the same as i had previously. I even tried changing to DX12 but that didn't work at all.
    I have never run a second monitor and i haven't changed any inputs/outputs since buying the game.

Running Origin as administrator fixed it for me, tried everything.

See HERE for instructions >> http://xeroonegaming.co.uk/Game Issues - BFV Map Change Bug.htm
  • STOPchris
    549 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How does this **** make it into the final game that people pay money for? We really need regulation on this industry badly.
  • GrimRenegade
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I updated Firmware on my Nighthawk router
    I changed routers DNS settings to google
    I turned off the Origin In Game setting

Now I can load multiple maps in a row - 5 so far and no issue.

I use two monitors still, I have RGB lighting on some fans, and didn't adjust any other settings.

I don't think it is hardware related since I have had the issue follow me from one computer rig to a fully updated one. Common variable was my router and modem and my origin settings.

Hope this helps someone.