Nerf bunny hopping

mf_shro0m
2348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Bunny hopping’s OP, out of hand and ridiculous

Seeing as there’s a delay before you can shoot after going to and from prone, I think they should

1. Add a delay before you can shoot after jumping (doesn’t apply to vaulting)
2. Do what CoD’s done and make it so that if you jump repeatedly then each successive hop is smaller than he last

Comments

• mf_shro0m
    2348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would be ok to remove jump all together.

Being able to jump through window is useful and realistic

I think that with the suggestions above you could mostly eliminate bunny hopping
  • TropicPoison
    2505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    y_j_es_i wrote: »

I think that with the suggestions above you could mostly eliminate bunny hopping

That's called vaulting you don't jump and go straight through the window there's an animation for it.
  • mf_shro0m

That's called vaulting you don't jump and go straight through the window there's an animation for it.

* window frames

If the windows have been smashed then you can jump through them.
    Try it. It can be useful
  • SHiZZ1019
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I find myself jumping in close range situations when im surprised just because I played a lot of BO4 before this launched, but I don't feel like it gives me an advantage, its just a reflex.
  • mf_shro0m
    -Eagleye68 wrote: »
    And maybe a delay in aiming down sights after changing direction to make the ADAD spam less usefull. All this dancing and shooting with perfect aim is rediculous.

Or at least temporarily nerf accuracy as you stabilise yourself
  • -Eagleye68
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Exactly, I don't think it would take much but something could be done.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Someone can't hit a jumping Target and got instakilled?
  • ProAssassin2003
    3865 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's stupid.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've never had an issue with players giving it the ol white man's jump around in this game
  • InnerD
    879 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i don't think i've ever had a target jump at all, not yet anyway.
  • DukeSan27
    1297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How will “competitive” players show their skill?
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BU BU they said the hopping would go away. And it is still there lol.
  • Flurpsel
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You guys on pc or console? Because on console I dont see any bunnyhoppers. And if you jump twice in quick succession you allmost cometo a halt
  • SirTerrible
    1713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Some people really want this game to suck even more.
  • IDazzlerazzle
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Flurpsel wrote: »
    You guys on pc or console? Because on console I dont see any bunnyhoppers. And if you jump twice in quick succession you allmost cometo a halt

And I see them in every match, they even desperately bunnyhop in front of a tank cannon
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You cant bunny jump in bfv. You can jump but not bunny jump.
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Someone can't hit a jumping Target and got instakilled?

No, bunny hopping’s just a joke.

Show me a film from a real life war zone where a soldier’s bunny hopping and I’ll leave it be

Show me a film or real life event where dead soldiers could respawn over and over...