Reset Profile Stats

HALLO_SANITATER
8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I enjoy the game very much, so naturally I want to keep getting better. The stats on your profile are a good way to gauge your performance, or they would be if you could reset them to see how they change to see how you've improved. Trying to gauge just how much I've improved is going to be a long grind to try and raise my stats and will always be held down by my first couple dozen hours into the game. I don't know if this is the correct format to suggest something but being able to reset my stats would be very useful and I imagine not too hard to implement. I remember it being in battlefield 4 and maybe battlefield 3, I don't know why this feature wasn't included but I'd appreciate very much if I could be able to use that function again.

Comments

• ragnarok013
    2299 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I enjoy the game very much, so naturally I want to keep getting better. The stats on your profile are a good way to gauge your performance, or they would be if you could reset them to see how they change to see how you've improved. Trying to gauge just how much I've improved is going to be a long grind to try and raise my stats and will always be held down by my first couple dozen hours into the game. I don't know if this is the correct format to suggest something but being able to reset my stats would be very useful and I imagine not too hard to implement. I remember it being in battlefield 4 and maybe battlefield 3, I don't know why this feature wasn't included but I'd appreciate very much if I could be able to use that function again.

In BF3\4 it was a premium only feature and only reset the stats at the top of your Battlelog profile. Your real stats from the start of the game was still at the bottom of your page.
  • 24OmniTactics24
    147 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There is no reason to care u can just play the offline campaign and boost everything it's actually anger's me because I want online stats not offline online mixed together stats every battlefield stats get nerfed more and more all because of people who suck and need stats to disappear for safe zone
  • eb50bass
    189 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think it would be cool to have a monthly stat update every month. Your ongoing stats from day one will always change as you go, but every month you get a list of all stats for the month that just ended. Then we could see how we've improved or digressed over the time period. K/D SPM Capped Flags and so on.
  • HALLO_SANITATER

In BF3\4 it was a premium only feature and only reset the stats at the top of your Battlelog profile. Your real stats from the start of the game was still at the bottom of your page.

Is there some way I can do that with BF5? I'm really curious to where my stats would lay now vs when I started, I bet there would be a massive difference. I'm not sure why it can't be a built in feature but even one out of game would be fine with me.
  • HALLO_SANITATER
    There is no reason to care u can just play the offline campaign and boost everything it's actually anger's me because I want online stats not offline online mixed together stats every battlefield stats get nerfed more and more all because of people who suck and need stats to disappear for safe zone

Are you certain that it counts offline stats too? If so thats super lame and even more reason for me not to touch the singleplayer, not to hate on it, it's just not for me.
  • DemonsofRazgriz
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    eb50bass wrote: »
    I think it would be cool to have a monthly stat update every month. Your ongoing stats from day one will always change as you go, but every month you get a list of all stats for the month that just ended. Then we could see how we've improved or digressed over the time period. K/D SPM Capped Flags and so on.

Have something like seasons? Stats cataloged and reset at the beginning of every month. I think that would be interesting
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just play, it’s the same for everyone
  • 24OmniTactics24
    147 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Are you certain that it counts offline stats too? If so thats super lame and even more reason for me not to touch the singleplayer, not to hate on it, it's just not for me.

I'm 100000 percent sure made new profiles just to make sure
  • LordWorgull
    37 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I dont care about stats. I just play for joy.
  • HALLO_SANITATER

Appreciate the input, I made a suggestion that would benefit the same for everyone and was present in previous games. Sorry I want to play the game in a different way than runny shooty 'ww2' sim. I enjoy finding new ways to improve and experimenting with different playstyles. Seeing stats would make it much easier to see what I should work on, and what works best for me.
  • HALLO_SANITATER
    I dont care about stats. I just play for joy.
    I can appreciate that for sure but I'm very competitive by nature and it's very enjoyable for me to know and see that I'm getting better.
  • Hawxxeye
    4722 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nobody would care for their stats if people did not discriminate others and their opinions based on their stats.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Appreciate the input, I made a suggestion that would benefit the same for everyone and was present in previous games. Sorry I want to play the game in a different way than runny shooty 'ww2' sim. I enjoy finding new ways to improve and experimenting with different playstyles. Seeing stats would make it much easier to see what I should work on, and what works best for me.

What are the stats you want to improve and work on?
  • HALLO_SANITATER

Accuracy, K/D, Score per minute, resupplies, captures, etc, etc...
  • ProLegion_exor

Accuracy, K/D, Score per minute, resupplies, captures, etc, etc...

Write them down and track?
  • V2Face
    2643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What’s up with players trying to reset their stats? You are how you play if you want to avoid terrible stats at the start of your play through you can always make a separate profile. But it will be an obvious stat padded account which is generally frowned on. If you are as good as you think you are it won’t matter how you start.
  • eb50bass
    189 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    What’s up with players trying to reset their stats? You are how you play if you want to avoid terrible stats at the start of your play through you can always make a separate profile. But it will be an obvious stat padded account which is generally frowned on. If you are as good as you think you are it won’t matter how you start.

I don't think he thinks he's that good, he just would like to know how much he's improved. What's wrong with that? I don't want to re-set my stats, but I'd like to know what my current stats would look like if I got the game today and played like I do now vs when I got the game. I think that's all he was requesting. I see no problem with it. Example: My overall K/D is 1.05, but over the last 20 games or so I'm posting 20-7 19-8 18-10 20-10 16-14 11-10 types of scores. I would like to know what my K/D would be now vs overall. More important to me is SPM and Caps/Defends. I'd like to know the difference in these as well. What's wrong with that?

I know I'm not that good, but stats are there for us to view and have fun with.
  • afkmacro
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Definitely counts SP stats, I created a bug report for it because weapons I hadn't used before started showing up in the third party stat tracker: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Singleplayer-stats-being-tracked-in-multiplayer-profile/m-p/7278016#M4978
  • Hawxxeye
    4722 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It sort of bothers me that I need to go through a massive kill grind to repair the damage leveling medic and recon to 20 did to my stats.
  • HALLO_SANITATER
    edited December 2018
    Write them down and track?

Or I could request it on the forums meant for requests and discussion, there's literally no reason to be against some form interval-ed stat tracker. I don't know if that suggest is serious but it's actually **** rediculous. If you have any negative feelings about the suggestion then make an argument, a suggestion thread isn't very complicated. I was very much literally told by staff to make a request thread. If you have anything useful to say, I'm all ears.