Time to kill, in a nutshell

Red_Label_Scotch
1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
7 hits to kill? Who knows.

https://streamable.com/7i5jz

Comments

• TyroneLoyd
    1284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    You wiffed the first 2-3 shots

Cant remember if there is still a damage reduction also
  • OskooI_007
    649 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Legs and arms have reduced damage. Although you would think shooting someone in the legs at full auto would slow their charge down a little. ;)
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    Legs and arms have reduced damage. Although you would think shooting someone in the legs at full auto would slow their charge down a little. ;)

Well, I did fire nine bullets.
  • GOA-Johnny-BK-
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We so need our server's for this game. I really don't understand why they force all of us to play on the Dice server's. Once server's are ready to rent hardly anybody will play on official servers.
    There's multiple reasons for this and I wish Dice would learn from it.
    I'm killed like this all the time. Once I even dropped a whole clip in a guy lying down and nothing happened, he just kept crawling so I reloaded and shot again but I was instakilled by someone else.
    These so called server's are not 60htz I believe there 33htz and this is were all the issues are coming from.
    My holiday wish is for Dice to allow 3rd party server's again cause this is the only way to play battlefield
  • Iightblack
    158 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    :D so the TTK is still too high? Omg...
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    Iightblack wrote: »
    :D so the TTK is still too high? Omg...

I guess you never heard of hardcore.
  • afzSnickelfritz
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Client tickrate is 60hz unless your framerate drops below 60fps.
  • GENERALONGDONG
    403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    7 hits to kill? Who knows.

https://streamable.com/7i5jz

7 Hits? I only saw 3 possibly 4 hit markers.
  • DirtyApe777
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We so need our server's for this game. I really don't understand why they force all of us to play on the Dice server's. Once server's are ready to rent hardly anybody will play on official servers.
    There's multiple reasons for this and I wish Dice would learn from it.
    I'm killed like this all the time. Once I even dropped a whole clip in a guy lying down and nothing happened, he just kept crawling so I reloaded and shot again but I was instakilled by someone else.
    These so called server's are not 60htz I believe there 33htz and this is were all the issues are coming from.
    My holiday wish is for Dice to allow 3rd party server's again cause this is the only way to play battlefield

Magazine.
  • StingX71
    812 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Looks like your aim was bit off in the beginning. Having said that, I swear I put 5-6 well place rounds into someones chest few games ago. Did get the target, but killing the enemy does seem to take an excessive amount of bullets at times. I also like getting 2-3 upper chest/head hit markers on snipers only to have them one shot me. Not a fan of suppression, but if bullets are physically hitting you, it should impact you someway.
  • -aarp-19Crib
    713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OskooI_007 wrote: »

Not to get all IRL, but you shoot anyone nearly anywhere with a centerfire rifle and he's going down and will be in such shock he won't know what hit him.