Weekly Debrief

Are they going to fix the infinite loading screens?

hawkseye17
577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
They are ruining EVERY Grand Operations arc

Comments

• afkmacro
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Spam ESC during the loading screens, including when quitting a match, it actually does speed it up. It's not placebo I swear.
  • UncleBenZ162
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You cant play the game with this problem. Its worse than hardcore hackers.
    Everytime i play with friends i have to close the game after one match and need to wait 10-15 Minutes in Queue (Pos. 1) and when i finally can join the match, its half way done.
    When i play alone i still have to close the game after every round but i can choose a server with a free slot.
    And this problem is on all platforms - i dont know how this can be, but it has to be fixed ASAP.
  • bloodsaiint
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its been happening since launch for me. Dice said their updates would fix it but obviously they have done nothing of the sort. Total crap. The developers should be ashamed of themselves.
  • RichardHeller
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Having the same issue. Can't do the grand operations tides of war if i can't transition between maps