Lmaooo Aim Assist on Console Ridiculous

UsTinKofFEAR-3Lk
56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Are u serious??? So I revert back to the TTK and not adjust the AA for the Xbox, the game dam near aim for you.. I would make a big rant but I’m not because this damn is completely broken and pretty much on its way out the door.. everyone trying to wait not to uninstall due to Forestorm but they making to hard

Comments

• pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's buggy. I turned it off, yet I noticed the cursor tugging around. Once it got real bad where it followed an enemy player a good ways, even through a building.
  • Popa2caps
    580 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Please do remember Dice expects their kids to play BFV so they need as much help as they can get. Snipers need flashlights to show their location, Conquest needs catch up for the losing team, aim assist for both PC and consoles while using a controller,Spotting for support class while shooting.

They should have called this game Battlefield Assist.
  • kreepypriest
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    First thing I turn off
  • crapjon
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why even play an FPS if you are going to use auto aim. It just doesn't make sense to my brains.
  • PopyBear4
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Wow! I've not been on here for a little while. I thought they were leaving aim assist out for this game. Yippie-doo that they didn't😖! I was kinda liking the beta. From everything I've read tonight, sounds like I need to just be sticking with BF4.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Here's the dev responsible for aim assist on console: Adriaan de Ruijter. Slowdown aim assist is too strong. Tweet him and tell him that we need a slider in order to choose the aim assist strength for ourselves. The more we tweet him the more likely he'll fix it. Just be polite.
  • SharpeXB
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    crapjon wrote: »
    Why even play an FPS if you are going to use auto aim. It just doesn't make sense to my brains.
    I don’t understand why aim assist would be allowed for mp
    Or why PC doesn’t have a server filter option to play without it.