50% OFF Loyalty Promotion

f1nlayz
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
After speaking to EA Help and getting nowhere except sent to here. I was wondering if anyone can help. I received an email saying players who own battlefield 4 and/or battlefield 1 (which I own both) are eligible to save 50% on battlefield 5. I went on my copy of battlefield 1 (as this offer is only available through console) and the discount is not being applied, only the EA access discount. Now after sending images to EA help and getting nowhere!! (They didn't even have "official information regarding this promotion") I am at a loss and this offer is only up for about a week !! Help greatly appreciated thanks Andy!

Comments

• hALFpINTmc71
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here, no response from EA 👎
  • metalloaf
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The 1st thing that appeared to me full screen when I turned on BF1 was this message. £30 for standard unfinished edition or £40 for deluxe unfinished edition. That's 50% off already 3 weeks after release (or I should say 5th release!). It should tell you everything you need to know - the game is a total failure and extorting any money for this should be criminal (it's not yet but the law always catches up with it like with the airline compensations). At this point they would have to pay me to play it and I would still refuse as I'm not a beta tester. It's supposed to be fun, not frustrating. Go to Mixer and watch it for 5 minutes. My first stream and the game already froze between rounds. It's not a coincidence, read the forums. I've been a BF fan for 16 years but it's the first time I cancelled pre-order and I'm not touching it until it's free with Gold in 2 years. Fool me once Dice. There will be 100 patches for this disgrace of a game and every single one of them will fix insignificant cosmetics that nobody complained about and un-fix everything else that was good. It happened with every single BF game since BC2 which only had like 2 or 3 patches. EA like every other corpo destroys everything it touches and those who support them by giving them their money, deserve this 50% finished product but the problem with sheep is they always drag everybody else with them so unless we, self-respectful and mature players stop paying them before their criminal activities are regulated by law, this won't change as the only language corpos like EA understand is never complains, fans input etc., but $$$ and if you believe otherwise then you should test your IQ.
  • MogwaiWarrior
    647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I still wouldn't buy BFV at 50% off. Maybe when it's $5 - $10 I will.
  • emanribic
    1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah I had the same problem here also my friend had the same problem. My friend had a chat with support and they completely denied that a promotion was ever even available for previous customers. Really disappointing when a company lies to you not that they probably care as long as their pockets are lined. Before this incident I was inclined to purchase Battlefield 5 at face value but now I'm thinking of buying call of duty instead.
  • mudpig44
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don't buy it!!!!!!!
  • huginn123
    31 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I still wouldn't buy BFV at 50% off. Maybe when it's $5 - $10 I will.

Give it to more updates you could probably find it for $5 I found one on Craigslist for $20 if you don't have it I suggest you don't get it because the new trailer came out for the update there are no women in the trailer insensitive you know for us uneducated people 😁