Banned by Punkbuster

Sargeant_ZERO
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Hello everyone!
Yesterday, while playing BF4, I was suddenly kicked by the Punkbuster. That problem is still apparent.
I've never used hacks till now and I never will, so I cannot explain myself, why I get kicked as soon as I join the server.
I don't get kicked on account one, but on this account.
I've tried several tricks from YouTube to fix the PB, but nothing worked.

So, may you please help?

Thank you in advance,
Sargeant_ZERO

Comments

• the_tecknoxx_
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    your punkbuster is probably not updating correctly

go to this websites

https://www.evenbalance.com/pbsetup.php

PunkBuster is designed to keep itself up to date using our proprietary auto-update system. For cases where the auto-update fails, we have created a utility named PBSetup that can manually update one or more installations of PunkBuster.

To use PBSetup:

Download the appropriate version of PBSetup below
    Run PBSetup
    Click "Add a Game"
    Choose the game you wish to update and confirm the installation path
    Click "Update PunkBuster" to update the installations
  • Sargeant_ZERO
    Thanks for your comment.
    I tried that yesterday, and it didn't work.- on two computers. My other account works on both
  • DIRTYGreeny
    676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    You have a global punkbuster ban, only evenbalance can help you as none of the above will work. Go to Evenbalance support instead and open a ticket.
  • Sargeant_ZERO
    Thanks! I'll try it :)
  • Tealeye_777
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Hello, I wanted to ask a question. I know it's going to be far fetched, but here goes. Can a person who owns multiple servers call someone at Even Balance. " Let's say in this case, they know someone personally there." And have a global ban put on you. ? I have been playing BF4 since 2014. Have almost 3 k hours playing it. I don't cheat. Never have. But I didn't get along with this admin very well. And I was playing the game and then left. Came back the next day, and got kicked by punkbuster. Then found out it's a global ban. And like I said before, I don't cheat. Period. But I noticed that I couldn't join their Team speak also. So just curious if it's possible something like this has happened. I read that Even Balance does these bans personally. That it's not something that punkbuster or fair fight do. Anyone have any comments they like to add. Please do. Thanks.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14299 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Tealeye_777
    This is a necro ( last post was from December)

But to answer your question,  No.

Punkbuster do not do manual bans,  bans are triggered via the detection software that scans memory for known cheat program signatures

( similar to how an antivirus checks and detects viruses ) 

An admin can manually ban you on a server but not across all servers.
This discussion has been closed.