Back to WW1?

Monarchist_Anglo
80 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Just played a single game on Battlefield I. The last time I played that was right before BF5 was released for people who preordered the Deluxe Edition. That single game I played was far more fun than any BF5 game I've played in the last week. No TTD or TTK issues, no slow loading, no having to use an entire magazine to kill one person. Just me reunited with my beloved Winchester 1895, having some fun.
So, I might just go back to Battlefield I until DICE decides to fix up the mess that we commonly refer to as Battlefield V. I'm still probably going to play Battlefield V here and there, but I've missed Battlefield I a lot.

Comments

• CrimeSceneKitty
    712 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ok bye

Qm3iYJG.gif
  • Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield V's core gameplay stomps all over Battlefield 1.
  • DaHuntzMen
    282 postsUnconfirmed, Member, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Which class and what part of the body are you aiming at and what range are you even trying the weapons that do poorly for you?
  • xXCA_RageXx
    1038 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Stomps it, beats it and then drops it off at the emergency room because it feels bad for it.
  • Monarchist_Anglo

Stomps it, beats it and then drops it off at the emergency room because it feels bad for it.

I feel bad for Battlefield V. Maybe Battlefield 1 had to recover at a hospital, but Battlefield V is currently rotting in an early grave. Patrick Söderlund insulting the community in his fit of irony probably wasn't the best plan of action. I'll enjoy myself in Battlefield I where there is a wide variety of good maps for me to play on, guns for me to use, and servers for me to pick.
    And most importantly, the money for it was worth it.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1479 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I never liked bf1 myself. I think I played hardline more not that I played that very much either.
  • SAM32H
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I feel bad for Battlefield V. Maybe Battlefield 1 had to recover at a hospital, but Battlefield V is currently rotting in an early grave. Patrick Söderlund insulting the community in his fit of irony probably wasn't the best plan of action. I'll enjoy myself in Battlefield I where there is a wide variety of good maps for me to play on, guns for me to use, and servers for me to pick.

Agreed
    The maps in v are not balanced for cqc or anything in my opinion
    They are one sided.
    lots of cheese ways to spawn peek or spawn camping .
    Medic weapons are useless .
    No incentive to use bolt action rifles when you can use self loading rifles.

• Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

These kind of post crack me up. Comparing a game thats been bug fixed for 2 years with a game thats been out 1.5 months.

I think people forget how bad BF1 was on release. So bad in fact I stopped well before the first DLC and havent played since. It screamed of "give the kiddies free kill".
  • barnesalmighty2
    1479 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

These kind of post crack me up. Comparing a game thats been bug fixed for 2 years with a game thats been out 1.5 months.

I think people forget how bad BF1 was on release. So bad in fact I stopped well before the first DLC and havent played since. It screamed of "give the kiddies free kill".

People always forget how broken all recent battlefield games are at launch. With the only exception to the rule being hardline which was a damn good launch in terms of bugs, glitches and exploits.
  • SAM32H
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Nothing in battlefield 1 it was perfect , other than the high ping abusers.
  • Khronikos
    2145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

BF1 was not that bad on release at all. No idea here. It was a bit early of course, but nothing like this lol.
  • windtear
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Just played a single game on Battlefield I. The last time I played that was right before BF5 was released for people who preordered the Deluxe Edition. That single game I played was far more fun than any BF5 game I've played in the last week. No TTD or TTK issues, no slow loading, no having to use an entire magazine to kill one person. Just me reunited with my beloved Winchester 1895, having some fun.
    So, I might just go back to Battlefield I until DICE decides to fix up the mess that we commonly refer to as Battlefield V. I'm still probably going to play Battlefield V here and there, but I've missed Battlefield I a lot.

Number won't lie, that's why BF4 & BF1 still got more players even after years of release than this pile of downgraded garbage known as BF V, now on PC, there are less than 10 US servers across the board(only 3 full) there's little hope that this number will change for the better, ironically, BFV actually would have done fine if it's just a re-skined BF1, but instead, it's fully downgraded from BF1 in all areas

You see, BFV is made for some special audience(not the bright ones) it features doom style pace where people outrun bullets, COD style TTK and fortnight style lego building system, mazing running + corner shotgun encounter on flags & objects, most of the maps, terrains, and gameplay are infantry(super soldiers) orientated and never bend well or play well with tanks and other vehicles, especially not with such poor idiothyics to drive around if this poo is qualified to be a legit battlefield game, then people are better off with quake championship or COD

Even though, we still have some low IQ hardcore wanna nerds be calling BF1 "casual" because of behemoths yet they themselves press C for instant heal in BFV.....a brunch of hypocrites.......
  • Monarchist_Anglo
    BF5 would have worked if they did the three simple things.
    1 - They actually did bug tests, It's still full of bugs that were effecting gameplay from the beta. In fact, I had just come across two new bugs today in just two matches.
    2 - They didn't insult the community by calling them "uneducated" for pointing out historical inaccuracies within the game and then tell them to not buy it if they don't like it. (aka "f*ck off we don't care. We will do later though when sales are low because we literally told them not to buy it")
    3 - Had some sort of premium thing, like all the previous games did. Instead of getting many new maps and weapons. People who paid extra got a few days earlier release and 20 odd weapons cosmetics, ones that we haven't even been given yet. To be honest this Tides of War is failing. It's complete some tasks that only take a few hours to do to get some gun and then wait a week and repeat the process 4 times. Is that all we get? I would happily pay a bit more money (which I've already done) to get more maps and weapons, not some half complete red camouflage for four guns.