Redesign of JU-88 Waffenbehalter (12 x downward guns)

tsvictor
19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
This weapon system doesn't have a 3rd person aim sight, you have to use it with a 1st person view and the most important part is you are doing this when you are flying a plane. If it really be designed like this, please remove the 3rd person aim sight for bomb dropping as well to balance the system. Otherwise, DICE should redesign waffenbehalter. My opinion listed below:

1. Add 3rd person aim sight for waffenbehalter. OR
2. To remove the front seat once player upgraded to waffenbehalter. And allow the waffenbehalter gunner have guns a little angle adjustment. OR
3. Add a very good spot ability (extremely long range) with the 1st person aim sight so that the pilot can more easily in finding targets and doing the spot works as well.

Level 4 skill should be found balanced in the same plane, to every vehicle as well.

Comments

• rainkloud
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have these unlocked but haven't had a chance to use them yet. Are they fixed or can they be maneuvered around like a turret?
  • snakeater418
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fixed, work really well on fell too. Replaced the bombs so I didn't have to wait five-ever to attack infantry with a bomber.
  • tsvictor
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    rainkloud wrote: »
    I have these unlocked but haven't had a chance to use them yet. Are they fixed or can they be maneuvered around like a turret?

It's fixed type, but there is no 3rd person aim sight. Difficult to use than drop a bomb.
  • snakeater418
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Theyre not really difficult to use. Quite the opposite. It's simply a downward facing set of machine guns. Simply fly straight over a target and shoot until you pass. You really don't "aim" so much since you're moving so fast.

Devastating on fjell, other maps are slightly trickier to spot infantry on.
  • Tony-yingc
    82 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    12 x downward guns is joking, they are fixed!
  • MinZhuZhongGuo
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I use it to grind other bombers lol