I go back to BF1 like many others gamers.

Borg_QC
138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
BFV needs an excellent update and as soon as possible ...
Otherwise it's over for me, we should have a refund from DICE for this game not finished and broken .
BF1 is better than this failed game. Mostly because of the netcode, TTD, bugs, etc.

Comments

• mudpig44
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Considering I bought it via xbox store so who do you suggest?
    This exactly why there's so many angry customers that bought this bucket of $hit game.
  • ElliotLH
    6264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    mudpig44 wrote: »
    This exactly why there's so many angry customers that bought this bucket of $hit game.

In that case you would contact Xbox Live customer services since they were the seller.
  • mudpig44
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »

In that case you would contact Xbox Live customer services since they were the seller.

Yeah they'll only give a refund within 2 weeks of purchase. That expired while I was waiting for the updates that didn't actually fix anything.
    So like countless others we've been ripped for something that still doesn't work.
  • ElliotLH
    6264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Yeah they'll only give a refund within 2 weeks of purchase. That expired while I was waiting for the updates that didn't actually fix anything.
    So like countless others we've been ripped for something that still doesn't work.

Regardless you need to pursue the matter with them as they are the seller. You will not get a refund by posting about it here as this is a user forum.

It might also help if you stated the issue you have as there could be a fix someone could suggest to help you.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3857 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Every game has it's fair share of issues at the beginning but trying to compare a newly released game to a game that's been out for 2+ years is a bit unrealistic.

There is a patch coming in early January from what the Dev's have stated.

-CB
  • Borg_QC
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Every game has it's fair share of issues at the beginning but trying to compare a newly released game to a game that's been out for 2+ years is a bit unrealistic.

-CB

Bf1 at the beginning has never been so bad, at least if Dice would have left TTK2 until the release of a TTD update, BFV would already be better.

"There is a patch coming in early January from what the Dev's have stated."

We wish it all and hope he will not do worse...

For now i go back to BF1 and I let campers play at BFV with the TTK1 and the bad TTD.

Thank you xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
  • YoJewFriend
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

-CB

It would be a good game if it would let me connect to the servers on the main menu! It’s a dag **** in my eyes!

• Birkhoff9200
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Borg_QC wrote: »

-CB

Bf1 at the beginning has never been so bad, at least if Dice would have left TTK2 until the release of a TTD update, BFV would already be better.

"There is a patch coming in early January from what the Dev's have stated."

We wish it all and hope he will not do worse...

For now i go back to BF1 and I let campers play at BFV with the TTK1 and the bad TTD.

Thank you xxxCoOlBr33zExxx

BF1 was the worst game ever ...... Snipers everywhere, game that seems CoD where you run and shoot without a minimum of tactics. I could understand you if you say you come back to BF3 or BF4 but BF1, come on ...
  • Borg_QC
    BF3>BF1>BFH>BF4>BFV - - - > BF4 & BFV the worst BF, no skills needed. BAD Netcode. 100% LAG.
  • V99999
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You know no body cares if you go back to a different game right? Like we don't need all the "Oh, I'm leaving this because XYZ" posts. Not a single person cares my man ;)

I kind of care because this game has a very real possibility of being dead by February the was things are going my man.
  • Clarence_6000
    885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

-CB

LOL, Yeah.. The new game should be better optimized and most of, If not all of the bugs and glitches from the old games should be ironed out in the new release.

• georgeanzelon
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I can deal with the development issues and bugs. What I cant stand is feeling like I'm not playing to my potential. I keep going back to bf1 because I cant seem to even compete in bf5. I can literally get the drop on someone but as soon as I hit the trigger I'm done, cant seem to keep my reticle on an enemy. Doesn't matter what I change in controller settings, sensitivity, etc. Yet I get sniped all the time by people who pop out of cover and aim for literally .4 seconds and they headshot me from 200m. Very frustrating after waiting for so long to play this game and wasting 30 bucks.
  • anas1981j
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    its more fun than BF1 try to play more with frinds
  • orbitfox
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Have to say.. and I know I'm probably in the minority.. but having tried to play BFV since Christmas with the constant issues that have been highlighted many times already on this and other forums and the near instant kill from a sniper 26 miles away with one round that he lined up within 0.5 seconds and fired whenever I spawn..I decided to move back to BF1 for today. Wow. The game play is chalk and cheese. I actually managed to not get instantly killed.
    Have to admit.. the graphics on V are better. I just wished they'd sort out the bugs and the gameplay aspect..I know they are working on it.. but that just suggests they released this way too early into the market..

I've thoroughly enjoyed my couple of hours messing around on BF1 today.

Come on Dice you've already proven you can do this stuff....
  • georgeanzelon
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Could not agree more. Having gone back to BF1 , it REALLY makes you appreciate what it is. I feel I can control my destiny and actually have fun , which is the reason we play games right? Playing bf5 just makes me curse and want to break things.
  • lordicus72
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I can deal with the development issues and bugs. What I cant stand is feeling like I'm not playing to my potential. I keep going back to bf1 because I cant seem to even compete in bf5. I can literally get the drop on someone but as soon as I hit the trigger I'm done, cant seem to keep my reticle on an enemy. Doesn't matter what I change in controller settings, sensitivity, etc. Yet I get sniped all the time by people who pop out of cover and aim for literally .4 seconds and they headshot me from 200m. Very frustrating after waiting for so long to play this game and wasting 30 bucks.

Feeling your pain dude also have these issues.
    Problem with BF1 now is the Map selection. No joke only 5 servers up recently and all of them Suez?? Haven't been able to play Fort Du Vaux for what seems like an age...
  • BigWyrm
    325 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    After playing BFV, I realize how much I disliked about BF1.
    For me, it's way too arcadey. Movement is too fast, 3D spotting was overused, and including elite classes and practically unkillable calvary made it much worse! Also, the super-strong ADS auto-aim snap-on doesn't promote or reward skill. I also really prefer flying in BFV over BF1.
    Despite the plethora of bugs and problems in BFV, there's no way I'll go back to BF1.
    I imagine that many of the people who joined the BF community with BF1 will probably return to it.
  • Vinicarioca
    230 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 1
    V99999 wrote: »
    You know no body cares if you go back to a different game right? Like we don't need all the "Oh, I'm leaving this because XYZ" posts. Not a single person cares my man ;)

I kind of care because this game has a very real possibility of being dead by February the was things are going my man.

HAHAHAHA. Ok, BFV is top 5 of games most played in xbox

BF 1 is far behind.

But BF V is the one that will die... ok then...
  • georgeanzelon
    Well I can say that after a little over a week I am starting to learn the game and maps. I feel like I am actually helping my team now thank god. I have found the ribeyerolles with 3x scope to be my kind of weapon. Managed to go 19-0 in a churchill tank as well. I think the hardest thing to get the hang of is spotting enemies in BF5, much harder than bf1. Been killed so many times by enemies that blend right in with the enviornment.