As a new Battlefield user who has played a lot since day one who had previous shooter experience in games like Battlefront 1/2 and COD BO4, here my list of observations for the actual BF5 MP experience:
1. Most People don’t play objectives, plain and simple, ruining the total MP experience for that particular game mode you chose to play, how else can you explain a turn over when my team was beating 160-38 in DOM and we end losing the game by 20.
2. K/D stats are cancer, while most will argue BF franchise is about stats, etc, it also doesn’t incentive the young player base of risking their K/Ds by capturing objectives.
3. Most clan players with cool name tags are the worst, they give up easily if the game is not easy enough, they will do whatever takes to preserve their jewel K/Ds, winning a match is not relevant for them, farming/zerg behavior is.
4. Lack of proper team work among players, lack of common sense among clan players as well, I have been kicked out of their squad a few times for playing strictly objective, because I chose to capture the objective in the middle of a crossfire instead of reviving them and risk losing a really tight game, I was not medic.
5. Rage quitters, I heard the most absurd excuses here to justify an early quitting, ironically some of those players are really good ones who decide to abandon the game when they find (try hard players) or they are going negative. There was one game when my whole team left within the first 5 minutes and we were only 2 players against 16.
6. No sportsmanship or game etiquette, as I really started improving my game, angry players send nasty messages to my psn account because I killed them too many times and apparently they are not used to it.
7. People keep getting good at this game on a daily basis, some of my friends who played with me since day one and stopped playing for Christmas season(10 days or so) cannot find rhythm anymore and decided to give up with the game.