Shame planes are ruined by 3P View.

Comments

• Tony-yingc
    82 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2018
    @Tony-yingc
    I use the second Belheim with 8 bombs + 2 bombs.
    It's actually better than the JU88 since it can take a lot of hits and have the 360 gunner. The JU88 is an easy target for the spitfire.
    You cant choose instant repair for the Spitfire and BF109 if you want rader + Bombs/rockets in the upgrade tree.
    In BF2/3/4 an inexperienced pilot would never have a chance in a dogfight. The learning curve was long.
    In BFV, he is almost guaranteed a kill due to awfull physics / maneuverability as well as damages model if he gets on your six. Then you have the 3th view bomb sight wich also makes it easy. The whole system is designed so new pilots can fly and get kills.

1. 8xbombs + 2xbombs vs 16 X 50KG + 4 x 500KG ? which one is better ? Photograph that is main weapon !
    2.Spitefire VA and BF109 G2 (VB and G6 need rebuild, stupid upgrade tree ) could kill each kinds of bomber, instant repair ? I don't think it's big problem,just need adjust upgrade tree.
    3.In my opinion, air combat really needs more skills. Experienced pilots should be daunting. But now flying is simple and boring.
    @staRS-SirBob
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tony-yingc wrote: »
    @Tony-yingc
    I use the second Belheim with 8 bombs + 2 bombs.
    It's actually better than the JU88 since it can take a lot of hits and have the 360 gunner. The JU88 is an easy target for the spitfire.
    You cant choose instant repair for the Spitfire and BF109 if you want rader + Bombs/rockets in the upgrade tree.
    In BF2/3/4 an inexperienced pilot would never have a chance in a dogfight. The learning curve was long.
    In BFV, he is almost guaranteed a kill due to awfull physics / maneuverability as well as damages model if he gets on your six. Then you have the 3th view bomb sight wich also makes it easy. The whole system is designed so new pilots can fly and get kills.

1. 8xbombs + 2xbombs vs 16 X 50KG + 4 x 500KG ? which one is better ? Photograph that is main weapon !
    2.Spitefire VA and BF109 G2 (VB and G6 need rebuild, stupid upgrade tree ) could kill each kinds of bomber, instant repair ? I don't think it's big problem,just need adjust upgrade tree.
    3.In my opinion, air combat really needs more skills. Experienced pilots should be daunting. But now flying is simple and boring.
    @staRS-SirBob
    Agree that the JU88 is a better bomber, but the Belheim is better in defending against fighters and can stay a live longer.
    The upgrade tree for fighters should be changed so you can choose rader + instant repair on all planes and then 2 ways. Either a fighter or a fighter Bomber/tankhunter. The difference should be bombs/rockets vs better maneuverability. And the upgrade tree should be the same for both fractions. Then add the same physics / maneuverability from BF3/4/1.
    100% agree that flying is boring and need more skills.
    @Tony-yingc
  • sarris_bros-1978
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    • Bombers are fine
      no!! ju88 is fine, Brenheim?that is ****!
    • Spitfire are still a little op
      spitfire VA it good now, but they weapon need a little nerf!
      spitefire VB they weapon need adjust , 4X rocket that is good ,but still need a little nerf.
    • Me109 is to weak
      Me109 G2 is fine , but they rocket become **** now, low damage range and low accuracy after 12.18
      Me109 G6 need little adjust, they can't support infantry now, but photograph still powful, his fault is radar,i think G6 is the best plane especially u are experience poilts before 12.18.
    • Reload time is fine on Bombers but should be 10-15 sec for fighters and the Stuka
      remove this stupid system , there many other ways can reduce aircraft efficiency.
    • Both fraction fighters should have the same upgrade tree. Let's dogfight on equal terms.
      I don't think it's necessary, but upgrade tree need balance and specially.
    • Stuka2 need bombs as an alternative to parachute mines.
      I think parachute mines is fun, but it can't be the only choice!
    @staRS-SirBob
    Agree will all even if I'm ok with the Belheim.
    And go back to 100% fly until being disable.
    I'm sich and tired of being killed by some new pilot just because the first few lucky bullets damage my wing and makes me a sitting duck.
    That's has nothing to do with skills.

Stop crying for stupid things!!! If you have the skills that you say, just avoid your attacker, even with damaged wing!! If i can, you can too!!!
  • sarris_bros-1978
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    • Bombers are fine
      spitefire VB they weapon need adjust , 4X rocket that is good ,but still need a little nerf.
    • Me109 is to weak
      Me109 G2 is fine , but they rocket become **** now, low damage range and low accuracy after 12.18
      Me109 G6 need little adjust, they can't support infantry now, but photograph still powful, his fault is radar,i think G6 is the best plane especially u are experience poilts before 12.18.
    • Reload time is fine on Bombers but should be 10-15 sec for fighters and the Stuka
      remove this stupid system , there many other ways can reduce aircraft efficiency.
    • Both fraction fighters should have the same upgrade tree. Let's dogfight on equal terms.
    @staRS-SirBob
    I'm sich and tired of being killed by some new pilot just because the first few lucky bullets damage my wing and makes me a sitting duck.

Stop crying for stupid things!!! If you have the skills that you say, just avoid your attacker, even with damaged wing!! If i can, you can too!!!

And for your information! The first thing i have to do for t a c t i c a l reasons, is to damage the opponent's wings so he' can't go far!!!
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    • Bombers are fine
    • Me109 is to weak
    @staRS-SirBob

And for your information! The first thing i have to do for t a c t i c a l reasons, is to damage the opponent's wings so he' can't go far!!!
    LOL, first you say you can escape with a broken wing and then you say that your opponent can't with a broken wing.
  • sarris_bros-1978
    • Bombers are fine
    • Me109 is to weak
    @staRS-SirBob

LOL, first you say you can escape with a broken wing and then you say that your opponent can't with a broken wing.

Lol!!! You missed the point!!
  • sarris_bros-1978
    • Bombers are fine
    • Me109 is to weak
    @staRS-SirBob

Lol!!! You missed the point!!

I, personally, when i have damaged wings from my hunter, repear the plane while "dance" with it!! Repear on the move!! Can't you?? And i don't speak for instant repear!
  • sarris_bros-1978
    • Bombers are fine
    • Me109 is to weak
    @staRS-SirBob

By the way!! I fly only first person and i hate the third's view advantage!!
  • SirBobdk
    just curious. How many hours do you have in BF2 / 3/4 as pilot.
    BVF is easy mode compared and thats what i have against it.
    I fly in 3th view until target in sight then swift to 1st and always towards ground.
  • SirBobdk
    @sarris_bros-1978 wrote
    I, personally, when i have damaged wings from my hunter, repear the plane while "dance" with it!!
    Do that agains me and your dead in a split second. It makes you a sitting duck.
  • sarris_bros-1978
    I fly in 3th view until target in sight then swift to 1st and always towards ground.

I play the airplanes only from bf4 and i have to say that, for me, are most easy from two last battlefields together (bf1 and bfV)!! Here i must say that I played only in hardcore mode because i don't like 3d view!!
  • SirBobdk

I play the airplanes only from bf4 and i have to say that, for me, are most easy from two last battlefields together (bf1 and bfV)!! Here i must say that I played only in hardcore mode because i don't like 3d view!!
    BF1 and BFV are easy mode and in some way also BF4. They change the mecanichs so everyone can/could fly and get kills. The learning curve is almost not excisting.
    But I do agree that 3th view should not be in a FPS game.
  • Catsonspeeed
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Bring back 313 speed control would be a great way to raise the skill bar for planes and make df great again.

"Best turning speed (313)" would be great to be added back..

It sucks.. I thought at least the flying would keep me wanting to play V and I would learn the rest of the game in time.. This is exactly what I did with bf1.. Dont think its gonna work liek that this time..

And I thought that BF1's airplay was all time low, how little did I know. I was just watching some of my old gameplay footage flying with an attack plane with tank hunter kit, and it looked so much more fun and enjoyable than this.
    I used the TH AP. BFV air is just garbage.

The only thing I really like is to dive bomb with Stuka. But it's hit and run, when the first Spitfire VA appears at your six, it's game over. No matter how well I do with the rear gun. But the immersion is great, nose down from the sky ceiling and you can see the enemy running around, Jericho trumpets screaming, nice.
  • SirBobdk
    Bring back 313 speed control would be a great way to raise the skill bar for planes and make df great again.

It sucks.. I thought at least the flying would keep me wanting to play V and I would learn the rest of the game in time.. This is exactly what I did with bf1.. Dont think its gonna work liek that this time..

And I thought that BF1's airplay was all time low, how little did I know. I was just watching some of my old gameplay footage flying with an attack plane with tank hunter kit, and it looked so much more fun and enjoyable than this.

The only thing I really like is to dive bomb with Stuka. But it's hit and run, when the first Spitfire VA appears at your six, it's game over. No matter how well I do with the rear gun. But the immersion is great, nose down from the sky ceiling and you can see the enemy running around, Jericho trumpets screaming, nice.
    Agree. Do you use the heavy rear gunner pgrade or the 1000 kg bomb. I find the upgraded rear gunner quit nice in defending against the Spitfire
  • Catsonspeeed
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Agree. Do you use the heavy rear gunner pgrade or the 1000 kg bomb. I find the upgraded rear gunner quit nice in defending against the Spitfire

I have used the bomb, but I will switch to see what's that heavy machine gun is all about. I certainly could use a bit more survivability.
  • SirBobdk

I have used the bomb, but I will switch to see what's that heavy machine gun is all about. I certainly could use a bit more survivability.
    I have shoot down more than 30 Spitfires with that rear gunner. Its a beast. Unless you come across a skilled pilot who know how to counter.
  • Catsonspeeed

I have shoot down more than 30 Spitfires with that rear gunner. Its a beast. Unless you come across a skilled pilot who know how to counter.

I'm back to using the bomb. Got shred to pieces twice by Spitfire VA, even though the machine gun upgrade is a clear improvement. The only way around this is just having a half decent wing man.
  • KorpusDraige
    2388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Planes in this game just doesn't work with 3rd Person Camera. You can't shake a Tail and Dogfighting is non existent.

First person only would make planes so much fun. It needs to happen.

3rd person for Tanks and Vehicles is fine as you have 20 Panzerfaust to worry about and they are slow and 3rd person is a necessity.

3rd person camera for planes just destroys any kind of balance. It's who sees who wins 99% of the time. It's a shame I really like flying the planes but it's not fun when you can't dogfight. There isn't a point to use them.

Disable 3rd person view and planes would be Instantly amazing to use.

3rd person is not the reason why dogfighting is bad on BFV. Look at any other Battlefield prior to this one, 3rd person never ruined dogfighting for those games.

What ruins dogfighting for BFV is the slow turning and the quick loss of energy.
  • Catsonspeeed
    Planes in this game just doesn't work with 3rd Person Camera. You can't shake a Tail and Dogfighting is non existent.

First person only would make planes so much fun. It needs to happen.

3rd person for Tanks and Vehicles is fine as you have 20 Panzerfaust to worry about and they are slow and 3rd person is a necessity.

3rd person camera for planes just destroys any kind of balance. It's who sees who wins 99% of the time. It's a shame I really like flying the planes but it's not fun when you can't dogfight. There isn't a point to use them.

Disable 3rd person view and planes would be Instantly amazing to use.

3rd person is not the reason why dogfighting is bad on BFV. Look at any other Battlefield prior to this one, 3rd person never ruined dogfighting for those games.

What ruins dogfighting for BFV is the slow turning and the quick loss of energy.

I agree, but we need something. It would at least shuffle the deck, and would be an easy and fast thing to implement. Somehow I just don't think that they will change the flight physics at this stage of the game.

It would take time, a lot of thought and resources, for sure they probably will tweak some values from here and there, buff the guns against ground targets, but I fear that this what we have here, is what we will have to live with.
  • SirBobdk
    edited December 2018
    @KorpusDraige wrote
    Spot on.
    I don't know why they made it like this other than giving new pilots a chance of getting kills.