BATTLEFIELD V is another disaster!!!

xlNico
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
If you like BF 2 3 and 4 then you probably wont like BF V!! The maps are boring after a few rounds, the classes are unbalanced and you can't see the enemies when walking around! The game looked good but DICE/EA ruined it again! I played every battlefield exept of 2142 and i can say for sure that BF V is as bad as BF One.
A few things that could change my view:
1. Bring spotting back!!!! It is frustrating that you can't see the players hiding with a MG. Sometimes you get killed 5 times until you finaly see the guy.
2. Give the medic class good weapons!!! The medic weapons are useless, you wont kill a player at a distans greater then 20 meters if the opponent is a decent player. Maybe if you are lucky and he misses all his shots you maybe get the kill.
3. Design the maps for the gamemodes!! In Bad Company 2 for example there were maps only available in rush or conquest and that fact you did feel when playing! It was so much better then the maps today because they weren't designd for all gamemodes.

Comments

• Parasiten79
    688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think you're wrong. I think bfv plays beautifully.
    Spotting is in the game, just not available to all classes which I think is good. Spotting was too much in bf1.
    Medics need some medium range weapons, I agree with that. Though i would say they aren't as useless as people say.
    I like all maps but fjell, but then I am a breakthrough player.

Play it slower and you will see people and do good
  • FillthyCasuall
    96 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Spotting was too much in BF1. Bringing that back will make the game worse
    Mecic guns are not garbage like most people say. I have all the golden skins for them and more! Cant do that with "¯\_(ツ)_/¯" weapons can i?
    This game hasn't been out long and you think that means they wont add new maps?

Stop complaining and be patient like the rest of us. Don't like it? Stop playing the game then.
    kthxbye
  • BreezyBadger420
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Spotting exists for every class: you have to do damage to spot. Medic weapons are very accurate, even wile moving, but do low damage: you have to keep sights trained on target. Maps are too small. I actually think it should be even harder to spot enemies, like it was in BF-BC2. Movement is garbage. You can dodge bullets with adadad spam like its the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ matrix or something.
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    803 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love that you brought up the point in #3 about the maps. That's really true though.
  • doctorrocktor
    1954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Spotting is one of the best things they changed,medics need a few more weapons but i have no problem playing that class.i think the maps layout is fine at least there spread out in bfv and not in a straight line.ttk is good just need to fix ttd.hell i turned 50 today if an oldie like me can adapt then im sure the younger generation can,as for seeing enemy i have no problems.
  • soundfx68
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Spotting is one of the best things they changed,medics need a few more weapons but i have no problem playing that class.i think the maps layout is fine at least there spread out in bfv and not in a straight line.ttk is good just need to fix ttd.hell i turned 50 today if an oldie like me can adapt then im sure the younger generation can,as for seeing enemy i have no problems.

I'm also 50, and agree spotting is fine now.

I just don't like the stupid Assignments - ruins squad play, even caused a family argument with my bro "I need to do bla bla, I'm going to play on my own" he says... only interested in unlocking skins.

BF4 was the best in this regard, unlock what you like to use, by using it.

But anyway. :D
  • ackers75
    2651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fine with spotting and general gameplay but the netcode is horrific.
    Even the killcam after my death has no idea who shot me!
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    > "BF5 is a disaster"
    > Essentially includes BF4 in a praising manner despite it having objectively the worst launch in the history of the franchise
  • Anti-Messiah
    274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 2018
    xlNico wrote: »
    3. Design the maps for the gamemodes!! In Bad Company 2 for example there were maps only available in rush or conquest and that fact you did feel when playing! It was so much better then the maps today because they weren't designd for all gamemodes.

Point 3 is off, you seem to have forgotten the disasters of Battlefields past.

The initial DLC/Map packs of BC2 had huge issues. Instead of making new maps, DICE rearranged the existing maps and released it as DLC in different game types.

First 3 packs were all 100mb downloads. A lot of people were pretty ticked off about that after paying for premium.

Also, BF4 had the worst launch in Battlefield history........

• llPhantom_Limbll
    6282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    > "BF5 is a disaster"
    > Essentially includes BF4 in a praising manner despite it having objectively the worst launch in the history of the franchise

BF4 fanboys are restless and will always bring that game in almost any argument if possible.