We need a Hardcore mode in this game BFV

SGT_KING_ACID
22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Normal mode is for LITTLE KIDS , they like to know where the shot came from , they likes to see there enemies hiding in bushes , they like the spotting systeme that makes you see enemies across the map , they like to get multiple hits and not dying so they can run without taking cover , they like to carry a med pack and bring back there helt to 100% in 15 seconds. This is so ridiculous to not offer a Hardcore Mode in a shooter with a potential like battlefield, so what if it’s totally different than the Normal mode, players will have to slowly go forward and feel like in a real war and this could bring other game modes due to the harcoreness of the game. I don’t understand wy EA is always trying to please the cry baby little kids.

Comments

• RichAC
    507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    You already got hardcore mode. Its called bfv, jeez, don't want an easy mode for the kids? don't want to share the toys? anything can be competitive.

Although I do agree we should have choice of game modes. Guess they don't think there is enough of a playerbase.
    Post edited by RichAC on
  • SGT_KING_ACID
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF5 Hardcore !!! This is no Hardcore this is RPG runner game of the year, sniper kills you one shot to the head and a Machine gun like the MG-34 needs more that 3 hits to the head to kill. Totally unbalanced maybe but not Harcore
  • EXILE157
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I didn't get this Christmas, but I do hope we get it this new year!

I'm do my best to ignore the bs one goes through with this incomplete game, especially EA/DICE servers! It just throws you blindly into the stupid, weak, camping, typing with all curses they can think of, no teamwork and very unbalanced. No auto balance until players come into server, No anti cheat software running at all, No Admins, Netcode issues on these severs, it's like they purposely control and force your connection to run like crap, like those that have basic connections. After the last patch I keep seeing all these stupid symbols they embedded from BF4 to make you believe it's your connection with the issue. I'm still able to play the game, but the menu keeps repeating whatever unlocks I have already.

The game needs more fixing and We need Independent Servers!

We can have both (Normal and Hardcore) Servers! It's been done before!
    Let the paying customers choose to rent servers and the game mode we want to play, Stop forcing this Console Style gaming on us!

I love playing Hardcore Mode since BF2, I continue to play BFV because it's new and I'm a BF Fan, but I have no choice! I'm forced to play Normal Mode....

• lGuerillal
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All my friends keep playing this softcore ****, because dice/ea is unable to turn off hud, turn on friendly fire and make 200 percents damage....In other bf series it wasnt a problem, right? Why now? I wouldnt play a single round in softcore, i dont care about tow and cosmetics, just give people hardcore ffs!!!!! Or tell us how long to wait. Just answer shall we wait, or its too hard for u and we shall move on to insurgency, tarkov or whatever with realistic gameplay. This hud is just driving me nuts.
  • zenn_nme
    721 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'd like to see HC coming back, but in the BF3/BF4 style; 50% health. No map. No hud, except the score & kill log. Friendly fire.
  • TheKiTler
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Normal mode is for LITTLE KIDS , they like to know where the shot came from , they likes to see there enemies hiding in bushes , they like the spotting systeme that makes you see enemies across the map , they like to get multiple hits and not dying so they can run without taking cover , they like to carry a med pack and bring back there helt to 100% in 15 seconds. This is so ridiculous to not offer a Hardcore Mode in a shooter with a potential like battlefield, so what if it’s totally different than the Normal mode, players will have to slowly go forward and feel like in a real war and this could bring other game modes due to the harcoreness of the game. I don’t understand wy EA is always trying to please the cry baby little kids.
    What you talking about ? ''hiding in bushes'' that happens more in HC / what spoting system ? there is almost no spoting in BF5/Using the medpack i think its actualy a skill to learn in this game / Multiple Hits? most weapons take 3 Hits to Kill
    I playing HC in BF games , and its full of campers and snipers nothing tactical about HC its for ppl who ar bad the game or just bad at aiming.
    But dont worry Dice will give you the Grown Man Mod M8 .
  • ECH0_MIRAGE
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I'm starting to miss the HC lack of crosshairs unless ADS.

That clutch bolt-action CQB kill meant a lot more when you had to wing it.
  • SgtxRock
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hardcore mode is long overdue! Dice/EA should have had that available at launch. The Hardcore mode needs to be like it was in BF3 & 4. I'm hoping it drops in the next patch, but I have not seen any comments from Devs, DICE, or EA regarding HC mode. This just makes me believe that they're in NO rush to get it out probably because they know it will split the player base. I know a few people who purposely held off purchasing the game because they knew that HC mode would not be available at launch. Dice give us HC mode it is long overdue!
  • Shooterhl
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I for one am sorry **** **** I purchased this soft core game. You have to empty a clip on someone to kill what a joke. I am very sorry i missed the refund date. This will be my last battlefield game. also WOW most of the weapons in this game are the same as battlefield 1. They should of just sold this as new maps DLC for BF1. Plus battlefield 1 is a much better game.
  • dude_ButtCabbage
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bump...................................
  • lGuerillal
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yup,
    Shooterhl wrote: »
    I for one am sorry **** **** I purchased this soft core game. You have to empty a clip on someone to kill what a joke. I am very sorry i missed the refund date. This will be my last battlefield game. also WOW most of the weapons in this game are the same as battlefield 1. They should of just sold this as new maps DLC for BF1. Plus battlefield 1 is a much better game.

I feel your pain bro, smooth like butter level of gameplay @ bf1 with hc is a funking dream. Looks like we hardly get a half of game with millions of bugs. Ea/dice, its very low ... I'm sory too, that i believed in u and preordered deluxe version. I know atleast 30 ppl that didnt buy bf5 because it softcore joke.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RichAC wrote: »
    You already got hardcore mode. Its called bfv, jeez, don't want an easy mode for the kids? don't want to share the toys? anything can be competitive.

Although I do agree we should have choice of game modes. Guess they don't think there is enough of a playerbase.

Is friendly fire on? No.
  • GENERALONGDONG
    403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018

So seeing as you currently play the game on "normal mode" as that's the only way to play it, that must make you a little kid?
  • lGuerillal
    Bump..
  • SLAYER_Of_PIGS
    685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, we nerd hardcore!! I love it
  • cobragt4001
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Any word on HC mode?
  • SGT_KING_ACID

So seeing as you currently play the game on "normal mode" as that's the only way to play it, that must make you a little kid?

I just don’t play and i’m waiting for a fix and a Hardcore mode, i play car racing games instead, i can’t handle the rubberbanding, hits registering not working correctly and the crash after a round in BFV.
    BF5 is broken and as to be fixed. Just go watch the testing from Battle Non Sense you will see that BFV Netconde and the game it self as a big problem. Fixable but how long are we gonna have to waite !!!???
  • SGT_KING_ACID
    I just don’t play and i’m waiting for a fix and a Hardcore mode, i play car racing games instead, i can’t handle the rubberbanding, hits registering not working correctly and the crash after a round in BFV.
    BF5 is broken and as to be fixed. Just go watch the testing from Battle Non Sense you will see that BFV Netconde and the game it self as a big problem. Fixable but how long are we gonna have to waite !!!???