State of the Game - Help DICE Prioritize!

Comments

• SlugSniper
    1020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Did this thread get unpinned?
  • Titan_Awaken
    612 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SlugSniper wrote: »

Final nail in the coffin.

DICE’s way of saying goodbye. Turns out the people who believed BF1 would get no further major support were right huh?
  • SlugSniper
    1020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2018

DICE’s way of saying goodbye. Turns out the people who believed BF1 would get no further major support were right huh?

A thread getting unpinned isn't proof of support cancellation, but don't let that get in the way of your negative mindset.
  • Titan_Awaken
    612 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

A thread getting unpinned isn't proof of support cancellation, but don't let that get in the way of your negative mindset.

Ok let’s clear some stuff up.

To be crystal clear:

Most people aren’t inherently opposed to your suggestions and requests. Not even me, believe it or not. In fact, I can personally appreciate and understand how much research and dedication you’ve put into your suggestions (there’s real photos as well!). I know deep down inside that there is more than simply “research and dedication” that goes into your posts. It is a respectable passion.

That being said, what most people are inherently opposed to is the timing of your posts. I truly believe, from the bottom of my heart, that you could have possibly made a meaningful impact in this game with your words if you were present 2 years ago when the game officially released.

But unfortunately, you either: 1. weren’t present then or 2. simply was not as vocal at that time.

And that is the tragedy of the story: If only you were here earlier...

My favourite game is The Witcher 3 and like you, I was 2 years late to the party and 1 year late to the end of its planned DLC saga. And like you, I would give an absurd sum for a third DLC and perhaps even help fund its development. And also like you, there was absolutely nothing stopping me from making countless suggestion(s) threads asking for more content. But I didn’t because I knew I was way too late to the game and thus had to swallow my pride and move on though I still believe another DLC would rake in a sizeable sum of money, just like you but with this game.

tl;dr blah blah blah. Timing is everything. You’re late. blah blah.

• GrilledEpoxy
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Ok let’s clear some stuff up.

To be crystal clear:

Most people aren’t inherently opposed to your suggestions and requests. Not even me, believe it or not. In fact, I can personally appreciate and understand how much research and dedication you’ve put into your suggestions (there’s real photos as well!). I know deep down inside that there is more than simply “research and dedication” that goes into your posts. It is a respectable passion.

That being said, what most people are inherently opposed to is the timing of your posts. I truly believe, from the bottom of my heart, that you could have possibly made a meaningful impact in this game with your words if you were present 2 years ago when the game officially released.

But unfortunately, you either: 1. weren’t present then or 2. simply was not as vocal at that time.

And that is the tragedy of the story: If only you were here earlier...

My favourite game is The Witcher 3 and like you, I was 2 years late to the party and 1 year late to the end of its planned DLC saga. And like you, I would give an absurd sum for a third DLC and perhaps even help fund its development. And also like you, there was absolutely nothing stopping me from making countless suggestion(s) threads asking for more content. But I didn’t because I knew I was way too late to the game and thus had to swallow my pride and move on though I still believe another DLC would rake in a sizeable sum of money, just like you but with this game.

tl;dr blah blah blah. Timing is everything. You’re late. blah blah.

bf1 is abandoned game ... from dice and EA
    So yeah slug is just wasting his time ...
  • SlugSniper
    Interestingly enough, I've been sketching out a plan for a WWI FPS that would be very much like BF1, but with just about everything DICE failed to implement or balance properly.

Unfortunately, I'm no programmer or anything of the sort, so for now, it's just another one of my dreams floating aimlessly through the air.
  • Taiwanoknobani
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2018
    第一 希望以後 不要有 dlc 和 武器數據不同 變成新模式 和舊模式 來把遊客群 打散
    第二 希望 舊系列的作品 能持續更新 而不是 放者不管他 因為還是有喜歡舊作的客群or能專心修復舊遊戲的bug
    第三 當武器和裝備出來時 就請保存 你們所有變動的參數 好讓玩家 租架設伺服器 能 設定 他喜愛玩的參數
    第四 能把遊戲 的地圖裝備 多一點設定 多一點創新 多一點變化
    第五 希望 遊戲模式 能多一點
    第六 希望每代新作 都能繼承 舊作品 好玩的地方 和創新思維的地方
    第七 希望 官方 能出一個客群喜歡 每次更新的數據統計系統 就是每次更新 只要哪把武器 被修改時或是有新的創新思維時 能備按讚 跟討厭 或是改進 因為 在戰場上 有些 玩家 喜歡 玩裝備 玩的武器 數據不同
    你們應該 尊重每個客群喜歡的不一 而不是一直 把別人喜歡的 改弱 你們應該改變的是 地圖 戰略 戰術 一個區域性的配合互動跟創新 思維 就好比如r6為什這麼吃團隊 一個主機能32 vs 32 雖r6才5vs5
    可是他有些 地圖 很吃玩家的 思考模式跟反應模式 就例如 真實作戰 第一前線 的永遠是玩家 可是要讓玩家能贏
    一定是每款隊伍 在遊戲做配合然後面的將軍 在下面布陣 下指導棋
    這樣才是好玩的大型綜合射擊遊戲
    我不是說 我討厭 英雄能力類型的玩家 當然我玩射擊遊戲系 也是一名 英雄型的 例如能以一檔百
    可是這說明了 如果每款遊戲 都能以一擋百 那這遊戲跟打bot沒什不同
    玩久了 都會膩 我想說明的是 射擊遊戲 為什 會被很多人愛戴 是因為除了 聲音 畫面反應 跟畫面思維反應 和畫面 團體思維反應 才是遊戲 的唯一一大樂趣 太多的英雄 主義 只會讓玩家在意s/d k/d 戰績 等級
    衍生 出 每款射擊遊戲 都故意設置等級 才能解鎖裝備 這樣算是一個錯誤的行銷概念
    射擊遊戲不應該 約束 玩家等級 玩的久 是老鳥 就能用比較 優質的武器 去幹新鳥 可是有些是老鳥的fps才不會管這些 因為他有的 是fps基礎 觀念 所以 我認為 遊戲裡的等級只是增加奈玩度 可是從以前舊的作品來看
    很多人只是 為了刷裝備 得到虛榮感才來買這款遊戲 我當時也很錯愕 這麼會變成這樣的消費模式

我有個新想法跟 新點子就是 你們可以試者 後續作品 把等級這個階級限制使用者使用物品的制度拔掉
    改成一樣的邏輯思維 會讓大家更愛戴
    例如 使用 任務獎勵至 狙擊槍在這場 能打出sd1.多的成績 將會升幾等 達到某等 能換武器皮膚或槍枝聲音 或槍枝動作 或是 完成任務能直接收到 槍枝配件的皮膚
    Post edited by Taiwanoknobani on
  • SlugSniper
    第一 希望以後 不要有 dlc 和 武器數據不同 變成新模式 和舊模式 來把遊客群 打散
    第二 希望 舊系列的作品 能持續更新 而不是 放者不管他 因為還是有喜歡舊作的客群
    第三 當武器出和裝備來時 就請保存 你們所有變動的參數 好讓玩家 租架設伺服器 能 設定 他喜愛玩的參數
    第四 能專心在舊遊戲bug做修復
    第五 能把遊戲 的地圖裝備 多一點設定 多一點創新 多一點變化
    第六 希望 遊戲模式 能多一點

A quick google translate...

First, I hope that in the future, there will be no difference between dlc and weapon data. It will become a new mode and an old mode to break up the tourist group.
    Second hope that the old series of works can be continuously updated instead of letting people regardless of him because there is still a group of people who like old works.
    Third, when the weapon comes out and the equipment comes, please save all the parameters of your changes so that the player can set up the server to set the parameters he likes to play.
    Fourth, you can concentrate on fixing old game bugs.
    The fifth can put the map of the game equipment a little more set, a little more innovation, a little more change
    Sixth hope game mode can be a little more
  • zexterc
    16 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 25
    Dice pls fix the bf1 server, cause I having high ping every region server I join
  • Titan_Awaken
    eloktron said:
    Dice pls fix the bf1 server, cause I having high ping every region server I join
    Necro.