When will ammo kits be fixed?

ilikeahaddat
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Ammo kits are still falling through floors or not appearing at all. I am also having trouble joining panzerstorm conquest games. the game is hanging up on me at the load in screen. and please look into the company coin system. a lot of players feel that items are too expensive to purchase based on the amount of company coin that is earned. please double the amount of company coin so that all players can have a chance to own or wear the elite items.

Comments

• nutcrackr
    213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Probably Feb or March
  • wiazabi
    545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Try to look straight ahead when placing em seems to be a somewhat reliable workaround of the problem for now.
  • CreedManiac
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well they're still on vacation, I bet you won't see these fixes until late January.
  • Vinicarioca
    230 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Do you all know that ammo kits resupply gadgets too?

• wiazabi
    545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018

Yes.

Did you know that if you start a reload just before starting a revive you still reload your gun ?
  • VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    wiazabi wrote: »

Yes.

Did you know that if you start a reload just before starting a revive you still reload your gun ?

Yeah that is a pro-tip, you also can start the reload just before you jump into the water. I also believe that as long as an animation like reloading a panzerfaust has started, even being killed does not prevent you from the reload finishing. At least every time I used a Panzerfaust and got killed, then revived I had another one ready right after.
  • Psycomad
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    wiazabi wrote: »
    Try to look straight ahead when placing em seems to be a somewhat reliable workaround of the problem for now.

If 'terrain destruction' occurred, it just falls through the ground.