The Random Posts Thread

Comments

• tempo_rarity
    907 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    While it's a little bit of a giggle to fiddle with an Oreo middle i--i-it's . . .
    much more taxing the extraction of the Twix cookie the caramel is stacked on :lol:
  • wsupchris1222444
    905 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Google this

bsh al0780x

and ask for your virus to be in blue
  • tempo_rarity
    907 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey , you're tuned to Page Nine!
    Stick around for the latest from Page Ten , after these short messages . . .
  • tempo_rarity
    AND the horse you rode in on !!
    :lol:

(. . an-nd with the three posts-per-page-limit now reached , random thought gets temporariLy set on Pause)

uhhhhhh
  • tempo_rarity
    Except for the two that I saw hit the floor , I ate EVERY crumb of that biscuit !
  • tempo_rarity
    "Clear!"
    Bzzzzt
    . . .
    . .
    Hi thread , what's your name -- Do you know where you are?
    Good , good glad to hear it 'cos . . not sure how much more I coulda done there .
    I mean , my screen did the funky chicken every time I fried you
  • Orcpocalypse
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    With the sentiment thick in the air these days, you know the that kind that just manages to creep into every aspect of life ive decided to turn the clock back. How you ask? I do it by throwing myself into strictly 90's music. What a decade that was for music too, not to mention the atmosphere back then.
    Anyway, I found this little gem, thought some of you, like myself, would highly appreciate it. I'd also like to hear what others are listening to. Hopefully we can post videos here, I cant revive the 90's otherwise!

Hopefully ive brought some 90's good karma to this thread. Thank you!
  • tempo_rarity
    The sound of wind blowing through evergreen trees
  • Ameeba37
    1751 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you own a Playstation 3/4 and haven't played The Last of us you should probably switch to Xbox
  • tempo_rarity
    Yoda was old , but was Chewbacca older?
    That Wookie did an awful LOT of tooling around the Galaxy with Han , AT light speed . . .
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ameeba37 wrote: »
    If you own a Playstation 3/4 and haven't played The Last of us you should probably switch to Xbox

Same can be said for Bloodborne on the PS4
  • cardigolan
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    happy new year
  • tempo_rarity
    ^ Banned , for . . . Oops wrong thread :mrgreen:

. . if you write a message on a Post-it note and stick it on someone's wall , is it graffiti , or vandalism?
    Uh nevermind , I think I see the answer -- it's running pretty fast towards me , and shouting . . .
  • Army_bloodcore
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited January 9
    Hello! Is there any women?
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Yes
  • robmcewen
    2883 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I would say yes, but the last time I pretended to be a underwear model I got banned for a week.
  • Trokey66
    7805 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    robmcewen wrote: »

I would say yes, but the last time I pretended to be a underwear model I got banned for a week.

Yeah, Marks & Spencer have no sense of humour.......
  • Army_bloodcore
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited January 12

Yes

Is this not a joke/trolling?
    Post edited by Army_bloodcore on
  • tempo_rarity
    The Rebellion ended , with a shave and a haircut .
  • Toxic_CA
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Saints were absolutely robbed. Patriots better lose this game or I'm never gonna hear the end of it at work