This Week in Battlefield V

Opening ( a lot of ) Ammo Crates

Quasar9111
170 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I have 114 Ammo Crates , is there another way of opening them one by one, if it is just one by one, forget it, they'll stay unopened.

Comments

• ThunderTaters
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’m not sure why you decided to hoard 114 crates then? Wait....do you order a bunch of pizzas and then wonder why you can’t eat all of them at once? Dude, the struggle is real. Its like this, when you get some fried rice and you know its a bunch of rice plus other goodies and you can eat all that in one sitting, but this is impossible with pizza?! What kind of logical calamity is this which reality has cursed upon us all!?
  • Titan_Awaken
    727 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I’m not sure why you decided to hoard 114 crates then? Wait....do you order a bunch of pizzas and then wonder why you can’t eat all of them at once? Dude, the struggle is real. Its like this, when you get some fried rice and you know its a bunch of rice plus other goodies and you can eat all that in one sitting, but this is impossible with pizza?! What kind of logical calamity is this which reality has cursed upon us all!?

Too true! lol.
  • Quasar9111
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i didnt hoard any - i had been given 100 free by EA/DICE in one go...
  • ThunderTaters
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Quasar9111 wrote: »
    i didnt hoard any - i had been given 100 free by EA/DICE in one go...

Wow, lucky you. Thats like getting 100 free xmas presents. It would probably take 10 minutes of your time to open them all. Or you could open a certain amount every time you play the game. I’m sure some of those crates have some exclusive goodies in them too.
  • CrashCA
    1030 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And they contain new paint, oh boy !!!
  • RossP317
    205 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was kind of dissapointed we didn't get a wee BF 1 holiday package.

But I guess they don't want us still playing this game.
  • ThunderTaters
    RossP317 wrote: »
    I was kind of dissapointed we didn't get a wee BF 1 holiday package.

But I guess they don't want us still playing this game.

There was a holiday package...but you had to purchase it with scraps.
  • Quasar9111
    the crates will probably be 99% cosmetics, and im not really a fan of cosmetics, what i look like, or my guns does not really bother me,