Jan update will not fix all bugs, probably 10-14 % of it .........reasons are proffit

bodholdt
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
this jan Update better fix this game because Right now i Think dice should pay every dollar back they Got for Selling a broken game ,with the worst deluxe edition ever ,NOT to mentioned after 90 days it could be bought in Denmark for half the Price

I refuse to pay anything anymore to dice ,i hope dice Will learn it is a hugh mistake to bring these in game coins to the game now ,purchased with Real money for some skin and visualiation stuff? And instead have 100% focus on repearing a broken game they All ready been paid for

In my case my Ps4 system freeze up to 10 times pr day and need to be restarted every time ,no Company coins ,All the bugs , and what do dice they change ttk so they can sell even more copys of this broken game

Comments

• Aldor27
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    I agree with you! People who pre-order this game are scammed now. I paid 70€ for this crap and now they sell playstation store 36€ what is real price for this crap. I must say 9 years old battlefield 3 looks better
  • sirghislandi
    384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    bodholdt wrote: »

In my case my Ps4 system freeze up to 10 times pr day and need to be restarted every time ,no Company coins ,All the bugs , and what do dice they change ttk so they can sell even more copys of this broken game

Might be something with your ps4 if it freezes that much. Try rebuilding your database and see if that works, had some errors myself but rebuilding databases helped me
  • IDazzlerazzle
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Aldor27 wrote: »
    I paid 70€ for this crap and now they sell playstation store 36€ what is real price for this crap.

Nobody forced you to buy it for full price,pre-order, or play it on release date. Stop acting like a man-child. It was your own choice nobody's else.

• Aldor27
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    faponit wrote: »
    I paid 70€ for this crap and now they sell playstation store 36€ what is real price for this crap.

Nobody forced you to buy it for full price,pre-order, or play it on release date. Stop acting like a man-child. It was your own choice nobody's else.

I hope you think same way if you're pre-order brand new car and release date you get car what doesn't work well and they sell half the price
  • IDazzlerazzle
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    I hope you think same way if you're pre-order brand new car and release date you get car what doesn't work well and they sell half the price

Nobody pre-orders cars unless you're a millionaire what kind of comparison is this lol
  • creepNpeep
    773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Nobody pre-orders cars unless you're a millionaire what kind of comparison is this lol

Eh?

That’s not true.
    When you buy a new car, you often have to wait for a build date.
    Pretty normal with AMG.
    Don’t think you need to be a millionaire to buy one of these..
  • Trokey66
    9044 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

2 of my colleagues pre ordered Focus RS's.

Not long after delivery, a fault was discovered and they had to wait for recall.

They then found out that excessive use of launch control can prematurely wear out the clutch, the 'fix' from Ford? Don't use launch control as much.
  • Aldor27
    Trokey66 wrote: »

Not long after delivery, a fault was discovered and they had to wait for recall.

They then found out that excessive use of launch control can prematurely wear out the clutch, the 'fix' from Ford? Don't use launch control as much.

And Ford price drops 50% after that?🤔 Probably not and they fix this issue fast. But this game I don't think it's going same way.
  • Aldor27

I don't know where you live but I pre-order few years ago brand new bike Suzuki GSX-R 1000 2016
  • bazzowy
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Infinite loading between maps (ps4),no words how annoying bug it is...every 1-2 maps :| as i saw from notes whats gonna be fixed in next patch,infinite bug was not included on list so game should be uninstalled like a thrash.
  • sirghislandi
    384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

And Ford price drops 50% after that?🤔 Probably not and they fix this issue fast. But this game I don't think it's going same way.

Do you think people would get their money back if Ford dropped the price 50%?
    No they wouldn't, just like you won't get your money back from this. Next time you should just wait until release or a little longer, a discount usually pops up not long after release :)
    Yes I pre ordered
  • creepNpeep
    773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Also, when buying a new car, it’s always wise to wait a while or wait until facelift models come out.
    That way, any issues would have been more likely ironed out.
  • Aldor27
    edited January 2019

No they wouldn't, just like you won't get your money back from this. Next time you should just wait until release or a little longer, a discount usually pops up not long after release :)
    Yes I pre ordered

Looks some people don't understand what is my point but yes I made mistake to pay this crap such price 🙂 and never make this mistake again and they can suck this 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
    Post edited by Aldor27 on
  • Trokey66
    9044 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Yes I pre ordered

They never drop price 50% this is very sure thing 🙂 that's it

But it can hammer the resale value......
  • Autorotor
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

You have obviously never bought a new car lmao.
  • Kongo030
    667 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Clocked over 120 hours so far on the PS4P and it only crashed once. The most annoying bugs are the broken tracking and the automatic gliding when prone. Most annoying missing feature is lack of opportunity to buy CC to unlock more stuff. Nothing they can't fix.
  • IDazzlerazzle
    Autorotor wrote: »

You have obviously never bought a new car lmao.

Oh yes everybody are pre ordering new cars lmao
  • wc138
    1120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Preorder and first day sales were terrible. Far less than they thought and far far far less than BF1. This means there were a lot less players on day one. Of those day one players, and then players who picked it up over the next few days after release, the data DICE/EA released showed a great deal of them played one or two games and then stopped playing altogether because of the TTK and learning curve it creates. This means the number of players were dwindling quickly.

So, if you want your game to survive and allow the players to continue playing, you have to reduce the price of your game and then change whatever problem you can to get players to stick around. Now that TTK is back, I'd expect them to lower prices even farther.

Do you want to keep playing the game for any length of time? Then accept that to bring in new players to keep matches going they had to lower the price.
  • KamotengKahoy14
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

so your actually justifying a billion dollar company putting out a half baked product, that lacks content, I understand based on past experiences that BF games had bugs on launch, but literally 2 weeks after launch game was $ 30 , should have just played red dead redemption longer then got in two weeks later, atleast bf1 I think went on sale 3months after.