COMPANY COINS what is wrong again?

pathfiindeR
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hey we are a lot of people who are still having problem with company coin. Why isn't it fixed yet? There is a lot of people on consoles that this problem is fixed or at least, they recieve some company coins. Im stuck with your 300 daily. How do you want me to unlock any weapon upgrades or skin that you put at a price of 30k points? I want to know if theres a patch upcomming, because you told us that in last patch it was supposed to be fixed, and it is not. Sorry my English is bad.

Comments

• Jezzzeh
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't mean to demean anyone's opinion on this CC issue but at least for my experience. I have played since premium week before release. I currently have 15000 CC in my company. I don't buy any special items just use the CC to upgrade weapons and vehicles.

Does this issue only affect some people or all?
  • DonCleaveOne
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Since theres no obvious explanation towards earning cc, theres lots of theories from the comunity. Therefore making it even more of an crazy issue since ppl dont know if theyre recieving the right amount(im one of those).

Or im rather sure that im not recieving the right amount, got nothing outside of daily assigns after reaching 50. Now i havnt played for more than a week so idk if its been fixed or not
  • xSliver
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    The Company Coins are broken for more than a month now... The 4th December Patch didn't help.
    All I get are the dailys and the assignements - which I've all done weeks ago as well.

I also wonder if this will be ever patched (and re-rewarded).
    ButI don't expect any developer to work while the xmas/new year weeks, so there won't be a fix till next year.
  • Rusit31MoH
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've been lvl 50 for a few weeks now, 100+ hours, level 20 on each of the 4 classes as well as Lvl 20 Overture rank and cannot afford the specializations for my weapons due to this issue. I made the mistake of purchasing cosmetic items leading up to lvl 50 and now cannot afford to purchase anything when only earning cc through daily orders... If this was supposedly fixed on xbox, I assure you it has not been.

Any plan on fixing this DICE? Or are we being forced into purchasing coin with real money to afford anything in this game? As it stands, I have literally nothing to strive towards in this game aside from daily orders in order to barely afford specializations. It's sad that I can earn the complete gold camo set for each weapon long before being able to afford each weapons specialization tree.

I hope DICE addresses this ASAP or else I have little reason to play this game any longer than it takes to earn daily orders each day if I decide to play at all.
  • Vannnguard
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yea I'm in a similar boat as Rusit... I was making so many Company Coins, I was like... well hell... I might as well pretty up my weapon a bit. I spent 15,000 CC on the Blued paint job, then I hit level 50 and my CC income just stopped. Now I'm hording all my CC under my mattress afraid to spend them! lol
  • Cutchall11
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This really is a joke that it's still not working. I got to level 50 really quick and don't even have enough to buy all of the specializations for my weapons. I've only purchased two weapon skins and that was prior to getting to level 50.
  • Xrider
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same problem, but its Dice plan for us suckers to buy cc with real money, how else do you think they will make money ?
  • Cerben1
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i did buy Helga an valkyrie set so now we cant uppgrade any tanks or planes so im stuck whit sliding MGs untill we get this fixed
  • narnold700
    282 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I also have this problem only getting CC from daily objectives and nothing else. I've noticed a few times the game indicates I should have gotten more cc but it is never actually credited to my account. The CC you get going to lvl50 isn't even enough to buy half of all the upgrades for everything as I've notice purchased a cosmetic item.
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    of course there is no evidence at all, but limiting the company coins on purpose so that people will buy skins for real money sure does sound like something ea might do. not having the ability to unlock all upgrades at max rank is a massive red flag alone.