Company Coin around 1500 is daily limit?!

Sou1__0062
165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
So guys i just uninstalled and downloaded again battlefield 5 and it fixed problem with no getting coins on 50 lvl.
So u can get 150cc by lvl up weapon 150cc by doing skin assignment 150 by lvl up vehicle and 300 cc by lvling up class. Played couple of rounds today did daily + did one skin assignment and lvled up weapon to 6 at the end of round i checked coin i get like 750cc for one round so I was happy that finally got coins not only from dailys ok so i continue playing some rounds by lvling up weapons + doing skin assigments again end round got around 300-400 I get around 1500 coins maybe a bit more from 3-4 rounds by doing all this stuff. Now i played 2 rounds did same job assigment + weapon lvl up and im on 25cc and not getting anymore so my question is. EA is that stupid to even limit getting company coin when its so hard to get on 50 lvl and 90% of 50lvl get them only from daily like me till today? What the hell

Comments

• barnesalmighty2
    1606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've been getting random lump sums of cc the last few days I had 3k 2.5k today and once 12300 don't know why or how but I'll take it.
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    963 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is it retroactive? Because i’ve already upgraded most weapons and all but one vehicle. If there’s no retroactivity then people like me are screwed for CC. We had no warning that we shouldn’t be using weaps/vehs prior to January in order to have coin.
  • Sou1__0062
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I dont have retroactive i just uninstaled bf and installed again and i got fixed by it 50lvl company bug i start to get them not only from dailys. Also my friend confirmed he get like 1400-1700 today from doing weapon assignment (150cc per skin) and lvling up weapon (150cc per lvl ) and not getting anymore today. Yesterday same think happens lol
  • Catsonspeeed
    630 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I still haven't won anything with this DICE Lottery. Today's total about 65.000 XP and received 0 CC. Maybe someday, maybe someday.. :neutral:
  • Flurpsel
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Reached lvl 50 this week and immediately had problems with CC. Will reinstall and see what happens. Im on PS4
  • Catsonspeeed
    630 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Flurpsel wrote: »
    Reached lvl 50 this week and immediately had problems with CC. Will reinstall and see what happens. Im on PS4

I tried it, no help whatsoever.
  • Sou1__0062
    Meh it dont work again for me yesterday was working today no lol wtf
  • cobrapilot674
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here. Been lvl 50 for sometime now and haven’t been getting any coins....I’m literally out 10s of thousands! This is BS!
  • Tr34
    258 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They should fund CCs based on XP gained after level 50. I haven't gained single CC after 50, and it has been more than 1 month since I hit 50.
    Why the level cap is so low, this is another problem. It's too easy to reach the cap if u get good scores every game.
    The previous BF series started with level 100 cap, then they gradually increased it to 140.
  • Cutchall11
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I completely agree with you Tr34. The only CC I've received since hitting level 50 comes from daily challenges and assignments and at times I can't even purchase specializations for my weapons. I cannot believe this has not been fixed yet. The level cap is way too low also. The gameplay in this game is great I think, but it's all the little things that annoy me. They know from previous games how many hours people will play so they can't be serious when they say they didn't think people would reach 50 so quickly.
  • Sou1__0062
    just bump : D
  • BigWyrm
    325 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've been level 50 for over a month now, and the only CC i ever get are the ones from daily and weapon assignments. That's how it has been since I reached lvl 50.
    Every other day I get a notice that I earned anywhere from 1200-2000 CC at the end of a match, but is NEVER added to my total. I estimate that I've a minimum of 60K CC.
    I submitted a ticket in the bug section with no response from anyone at DICE.
    Right now, this bug is the most frustrating thing about the game. I cannot upgrade my freakin weapons because the bug stops me from earning the CC I should be earning. I can't buy any skins either. This just plain sucks and fixing it should be a PRIORITY!
  • l_water_l
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I reached lvl 50 before the game even officially released. I get lump sums every now and then for unknown reasons but other than that I can only get the 300 a day for the daily assignments. I really hope there is a retroactive dump of coins for people like me based on your total exp earned.
  • Quasar9111
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i have 33k i just dont buy cosmetic nonsense.
  • Catsonspeeed
    Quasar9111 wrote: »

Well at least I look good while I'm being shred to pieces.
  • Sou1__0062

I have 0 coins 210h+ in BF5 and still didnt upgrade any sniper weapon and got 3 medic weapon to upgrade :E
  • AngryMarine85
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I haven't bought a single cosmetic item and haven't had any CC to use for 3 weeks now. Dice is simply to dumb to fix even the simplest problems.