Change SPM and KD to 30 or 60 day rolling stats

mf_shro0m
2348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited January 2019
I think they should make it so that only results from the last 30 or 60 days you played on count towards your SPM and KD.
This way newer players who really had to learn to play BF won’t be weighed down permanently by their results from when they first got the game.

Comments

• SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not a bad idea or both could be present
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    When you're new to the series and trying to learn stuff, kd and spm are the last things you care for tbh.
  • mf_shro0m
    2348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When you're new to the series and trying to learn stuff, kd and spm are the last things you care for tbh.

This is for when people get further down the line. I mean it kinda sucks if the whole time you have those two months when you were below 1.0 weighing you down.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    y_j_es_i wrote: »

This is for when people get further down the line. I mean it kinda sucks if the whole time you have those two months when you were below 1.0 weighing you down.

Do you really think those stats are really important for majority of playerbase? For some sure but the others are just running from flag to flag and getting kills once in a while.
  • GPaulstr
    52 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Another stats ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
  • FantaPantz
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Who cares. My K/D doesn't represent how I play now, it took me a long time to get into positive territory. Honestly I don't really care if other players want to just my skill(or lack there of) via a stat page. As long as I'm having fun and getting better.
  • Tony-yingc
    82 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Boring topics,
  • mf_shro0m
    y_j_es_i wrote: »

Do you really think those stats are really important for majority of playerbase? For some sure but the others are just running from flag to flag and getting kills once in a while.
    FantaPantz wrote: »
    Who cares. My K/D doesn't represent how I play now, it took me a long time to get into positive territory. Honestly I don't really care if other players want to just my skill(or lack there of) via a stat page. As long as I'm having fun and getting better.

It’s not all that important to me either. None of my friends play BFV and I just play to have fun. But the change in proposing is small one that would be easy to implement and it’d just be kinda nice.
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fully of sup par player as it’s only they who tend to moan about how stats are not important blah blah

I agree your current stats page isn’t a reflection of how good you are now

Mine is 1.9kd 555spm

But I spent the first 16 hours of game time around 1.3kd and an spm of 400

But now I am more 2-3.5 KD with nearly an 800 SPM in CQ

Those first few hours can screw you over