I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• Pelliy
    2204 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2
    There is anti-cheat in the game. However, I don't think its being actively operated as employees are on vacation. Just use google to find people who as of four days ago have been banned for using free ESP cheats @Micas99

The cheater is over-embellishing and trying to make a mockery of FF anti-cheat. He's already doing that. I'm not sure why the lie was needed.

Post edited by Pelliy on
  • Pelliy
    2204 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »
    What bans? Nobody is being banned.

There's plenty of evidence that there is no anti-cheat in the game. FF is either not functioning for some reason, or EA is not approving any of the bans from the FF detection. There's plenty of evidence that there is zero AC in BF1 and BF5. This thread has plenty of evidence, including the recent post showing a streamer talking to a cheater and the cheater telling him there is exactly zero anti-cheat in the game. Reddit has a lot of information as well with many concluding there is no anti-cheat in the game.

But you know what would clear all of this up? EA/Dice saying something.. anything. It's dead silence on the official forums and on reddit. EA/Dice hide behind the "it would help the cheat providers", or something along those lines, rationalization for not commenting on the AC in the game.

So nothing matters other than that there is no anti-cheat in BF5, and EA/Dice refusing to make any sort of comment on the issue at all. Individual examples of cheaters really does not mean anything. Just one statement from EA/Dice would clear all of this up.

Just use google and you'll see people getting banned for free cheats. You can't keep stating this because its not true. If you'd like me to PM you the evidence that people were banned as of Dec, 30th from the source, I will.
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    That's interesting. I think i see the same thing you're referencing. A public ESP hack with some people saying they're getting banned recently. The screenshot cleaner isn't actually removing the ESP from the screenshot, but rather just returning black and Dice is banning that. Someone claims that the screenshots are part of a Dice AC function and not FF. It could still be that FF is not functioning for whatever reason, and the screenshots is the only current AC. Private hacks have proper cleaners though.
    got banned for ever today :/ i will not by a new game . they should at first make temporary ban or warning and on second time they make it perm bann

So ya.. I'll just wait and see what happens. There are players rage botting with damage hacks and not being banned. Could be a wave thing I guess. Easy enough to see if a ban wave happens by looking at the cheat provider forums that are public facing.
  • Pelliy
    edited January 2
    That's interesting. I think i see the same thing you're referencing. A public ESP hack with some people saying they're getting banned recently. The screenshot cleaner isn't actually removing the ESP from the screenshot, but rather just returning black and Dice is banning that. Someone claims that the screenshots are part of a Dice AC function and not FF. It could still be that FF is not functioning for whatever reason, and the screenshots is the only current AC. Private hacks have proper cleaners though.
    got banned for ever today :/ i will not by a new game . they should at first make temporary ban or warning and on second time they make it perm bann

So ya.. I'll just wait and see what happens. There are players rage botting with damage hacks and not being banned. Could be a wave thing I guess. Easy enough to see if a ban wave happens by looking at the cheat provider forums that are public facing.

Its very apparent to me that the players in question have premium paid cheats. Ones that have no been picked up by ff because its liekly people are away on holiday.
  • Pelliy
    The cheater had the gall to livestream today and he got banned finally. Also got his twitch account removed.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Sean Merson

@Merson316
    31 Dec 2018
    More
    In BFV they get permanently banned on first offense.

1 reply 1 retweet 8 likes
    Reply 1 Retweet 1 Like 8 Direct message

I have definite evidence that this is either:

1. Incorrect.
    2. Nonfactual.
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Regardless what you think of fairfight, it is an anti cheat measure and it is present. I'm guessing that you are reaching this conclusion because you have examples of blatant cheating. Yet dice have said they are using it even though it's been acknowledged it is not streaming bans, but further more the cheat forums have players posting up to current day stating they have been banned by fairfight too. Guessing they are in on the conspiracy too.
    No wonder nothing good comes from these discussions.
  • hussotters
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This game is being absolutely ruined, the core of BFV is a great game that is being left to rot by useless anti-cheat measures.
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Regardless what you think of fairfight, it is an anti cheat measure and it is present. I'm guessing that you are reaching this conclusion because you have examples of blatant cheating. Yet dice have said they are using it even though it's been acknowledged it is not streaming bans, but further more the cheat forums have players posting up to current day stating they have been banned by fairfight too. Guessing they are in on the conspiracy too.

Why are you here then? Take care
  • TyroneLoyd
    1282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Chill
  • Pelliy
    Pelliy wrote: »
    The cheater had the gall to livestream today and he got banned finally. Also got his twitch account removed.

I stand corrected. He didn't get banned. He got banned on twitch.
  • TapperSweden
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2
    If you want anyone to get banned your biggest chance seems to be posting a clip on reddit. If you lucky a dev will pick it up ( like in this post) and forward a ban. I have seen it happend before in other posts. They have no name and "shame" rule and devs unlike here on the "real" BF V forum actually seems to be active.

[link removed - this also violates our rules]
  • lI_BIG_DADDY_Il
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    There is anti-cheat in the game. However, I don't think its being actively operated as employees are on vacation. Just use google to find people who as of four days ago have been banned for using free ESP cheats @Micas99

The cheater is over-embellishing and trying to make a mockery of FF anti-cheat. He's already doing that. I'm not sure why the lie was needed.

Hardly anyone is getting a ban - and if they are banned it takes forever.

Go to Reddit and see

On Reddit I saw a video of a cheater - this video was uploaded 14 days ago so I assume he was also reported then BUT as of today the cheater is still playing.

His stats

Win % 92
    KD 13
    Kills 17.500
    Headshot kill % = 76%
    Rank 50
    Played for more than 2 days

........... if an Anti-Cheat does not pick up this guy and if he is allowed to play 14 days after being reported - then do not tell me that anyone is being banned please.
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2

Doesn't answer my question though does it wiseguy. Your response is a prime example of what I said.
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What, exactly, is ridiculous? There is no anti-cheat in the game. Players can cheat with impunity. Isn't that the thing that is ridiculous?

You taking the word of a cheater and dismissing a bunch of bans. The ebb and flow is currently showing a tide of a few high profile cases, but you are drawing conclusions that are not sustainable. Hyperbole, I get that, but maybe try being a bit more reasonable. I totally agree that all blatant cases should be banned within the first hundred kills, so the AC is far for perfect. Even though BF1 had a reasonably good AC, it was still home to blatant cheaters with tens of thousands of cheating kills. Nobody still went as far as to claim there was no AC. You have no trouble going there with zero evidence. That is ridiculous.

Main difference from BF1 would be that they actually did issue bans. Can't blame anyone for suggesting there's no anti cheat as there's no evidence of any bans. And the blatant rage hacking going on says there's no fear of bans. If there is any anti cheat in BFv they are doing a good job of hiding it. So good in fact that's it's completely inneffective
  • BritanniaViking
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 3
    Pay to win? 1:17:12
  • AwfulMcBad
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've run into a couple people that only headshot you, even when hipfiring a sniper rifle.
    Not sure if they were cheating, but it's definitely suspicious.
  • BadBudgieSmuggla

This discussion has been closed.