Missing Road to BFV Weapon skin ? {SOLVED}

2»

Comments

• HANSGRUBER30
    3018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm missing the MP18/MP28 Siegfriedstellung skin as well, it shows I've unlocked it in the BATTLEFIELD V summary tab along with the other two road to BFV skins. It also shows that I unlocked the other unlock reward yesterday, the Das Jagdschloss Rominten skin for the Selbstlader 1906 which is in my inventory.
  • Jknight256
    213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    robmcewen wrote: »
    I'm missing the MP18/MP28 Siegfriedstellung skin as well, it shows I've unlocked it in the BATTLEFIELD V summary tab along with the other two road to BFV skins. It also shows that I unlocked the other unlock reward yesterday, the Das Jagdschloss Rominten skin for the Selbstlader 1906 which is in my inventory.

Well I hope they fix this, We all pay good money for these games!!

• tom_revill
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have not got mine too. Very annoying.
  • tom_revill
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Would love to know if anyone has a fix.
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    there now just has to be reclaimed

dTplatp.png
  • Jknight256
    213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    EA_Atic wrote: »
    Hello everyone, we made an update so you should be able to reclaim the skin, can you take a look and see if you can reclaim the missing skin. ;)

/Atic

It worked thank you very much for you action so quickly!! Also I was wondering since I missed stage 1 will I ever be able to earn the weapons? Or after the stages are done, that's it?
  • Don_en_Ad
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Reclaim works thank you very much. Nice skin
  • tom_revill
    Got my skin now.
  • ElliotLH
    8690 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2018
    Got mine too now (for definite this time haha). Bigup EA massif.
  • EA_Atic
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Jknight256 wrote: »
    Hello everyone, we made an update so you should be able to reclaim the skin, can you take a look and see if you can reclaim the missing skin. ;)

/Atic

It worked thank you very much for you action so quickly!! Also I was wondering since I missed stage 1 will I ever be able to earn the weapons? Or after the stages are done, that's it?

As far as I know, at the moment. You won't be able to go back and earn the stage that you have missed.
  • Foot_Elite_Tomei
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's working! Hope those Arras reward skins for V are safe too.
  • Jknight256
    Thank you
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3872 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited August 2018
    The issue should be fixed now from what I have seen posted.

-CB
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2018

/Atic

Checked my inventory and I now have the Siegfriedstellung skin, thanks for getting this sorted this fast.

And thanks @Legend2404 for raising the problem, I didn't notice that it was missing before I read the thread.

Now if only if I could get my missing FridayNightBattlefield tag ;)
  • Legend2404
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yep, got mine !
  • talbotdream
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Hi there, I claimed the skins in BFV but still not able to see my skins, is this still fixable ? [ nevermind I sorted it xD just been a noob ]
    Post edited by talbotdream on
  • oOFOFINHOo
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 4
    Guys, I completed the Road to BFV assignments but only got the Arras skins for Selbstlader and MP28. But didn't get any Arras skin piece for the Lewis Gun or M95. Both BF games are in my single Origin account and I already have access to all these weapons mentioned above. Just reinstalled BF1 in order to screen capture proof of my Road to BFV completion, if needed. But apparently I can't anymore.
    Please help me, I just noticed the lack of Arras skins in certains weapons because these skins were used by a known BF Youtuber.
    Post edited by oOFOFINHOo on