This Week in Battlefield V - December 17

124»

Comments

• hkeric8280
    25 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There are too many Chinese hackers. We want a country filter.
    Ture, that's make me feel shame to being Asian . Please do something to fix them , make them no longer play this game
  • Grandnightchamp
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hardcore pls or some news or something about to put it down for good!
  • Beat_Mangler80
    510 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    hkeric8280 wrote: »
    Ture, that's make me feel shame to being Asian . Please do something to fix them , make them no longer play this game

You can play in Australian servers, we play in yours (Asian) because the ping is not too bad. Sorry for your frustrations.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    510 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hardcore pls or some news or something about to put it down for good!

Agree 100%
    Where is hardcore mode, hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DigitalHype
    738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sou1__0062 wrote: »
    FIX COMAPNY COIN BUG ITS ALREADY MORE THEN ONE MONTH WITH THIS BUG !

It's not a software bug. They are stalling.
  • gamma_greeen
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    hkeric8280 wrote: »

I think it is seriously problem.hack is business in China.
    "kai wai gua" ( wai gua) ,this word means hack in Chinese.google it,too many many many websites will come up.
    monthly plan,guaranteed plan,a rich variety of hack.
  • Chuck_Norris_AUT
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    FIX THE COMPANY COINS ALREADY
  • Extermicide-666
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Kami wrote: »
    Headshots should be instant kill with all weapons. It's nonsense when you have to shoot guy 3x in head with pistol to take him down. Please Dice, headshot = instant kill always, in every game

Agreed!
  • doorfen
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Give us more archetypes and gadgets, more ways of customizing for different playstyles! :). Also add servers based in Stockholm!
  • thePROCESSmf25
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Most issues in game have been fixed for me. Company coin has been working for about a week now so I can buy things and most of the assignments are no longer bugged out. Mostly just little glitches now like getting stuck on stuff in game and sometimes infinite black screen.
  • Khronikos
    2145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Most issues in game have been fixed for me. Company coin has been working for about a week now so I can buy things and most of the assignments are no longer bugged out. Mostly just little glitches now like getting stuck on stuff in game and sometimes infinite black screen.

Yeah and the lack of any meaningful future along with the worst balance possible. Yeah, just little issues with the game. Nevermind the lack of balance or polish anywhere. Perfect game other than it being garbage.
  • Khronikos
    2145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Noodle5817 wrote: »
    Ypsilon-Oh wrote: »
    Whoever is still experiencing this.

I'm still experiencing endless EoR bug!

They are extremely selective in who they reply to aren't they.

Yes they certainly are. I’ve only seen them respond to posts where they give an obvious answer that someone with half a brain could come up with. But the dozens of posts detailing legitimate concerns with the game? Those are going completely ignored. The ToW bugs wouldn’t bother so much if they would at least ADDRESS IT. It’s becoming more and more clear to me that Dice doesn’t even play their own games.

These devs are snowflakes. They don't reply here because their feelings will get hurt, and momma EA can't have that happening. Reddit is mostly tweens so they can manage that place as they only usually highlight one or two major issues that need to be solved.

On these forums you actually have in-depth criticism, and most people don't feel the need to be super duper polite to their EA tasklords.
  • GoldenSquadron
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fix the **** catch up system, as well as when in some game modes one team anihilates the enemy with 318 tickets and the opposing team has 18 tickets...but it's considered A DRAW
  • GoldenSquadron
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fix the **** catch up system, as well as when in some game modes one team anihilates the enemy with 318 tickets and the opposing team has 18 tickets...but it's considered A DRAW

To add to the issue, this happened in Conquest, the timer ran out so the losing team didnt deplete all tickets...but 318-18 seems like a pretty massive loss
  • Abonsam
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sou1__0062 wrote: »
    Great and super. What about fixing the lvl 50 coin bug ?! its already 1 month
    Maybe if they don't mention it, the problem will go away.

yh, and with it their audience too...
  • Private_Tom_7
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There are too many Chinese hackers. We want the Chinese to be isolated.
  • Private_Tom_7
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The enemy is too small. I can not see enemies.