I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    JUZTIQ wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    There is anti-cheat in the game. However, I don't think its being actively operated as employees are on vacation. Just use google to find people who as of four days ago have been banned for using free ESP cheats @Micas99

    The cheater is over-embellishing and trying to make a mockery of FF anti-cheat. He's already doing that. I'm not sure why the lie was needed.


    Hardly anyone is getting a ban - and if they are banned it takes forever.

    Go to Reddit and see

    On Reddit I saw a video of a cheater - this video was uploaded 14 days ago so I assume he was also reported then BUT as of today the cheater is still playing.

    His stats

    Win % 92
    KD 13
    Kills 17.500
    Headshot kill % = 76%
    Rank 50
    Played for more than 2 days

    ........... if an Anti-Cheat does not pick up this guy and if he is allowed to play 14 days after being reported - then do not tell me that anyone is being banned please.

    Then I would be lying and that's not fruitful to the conversation.
  • DINGRAWR
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    just went off from game where 2 cheaters were killing everyone with 1 shot raging and advertising cheats on the server... FF seems don't cares, even cheaters admit to they played over 80 hours & raging bots... cheating went out off the hand... it's worse then been in bf1 before public cheats were banned...
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »
    That's interesting. I think i see the same thing you're referencing. A public ESP hack with some people saying they're getting banned recently. The screenshot cleaner isn't actually removing the ESP from the screenshot, but rather just returning black and Dice is banning that. Someone claims that the screenshots are part of a Dice AC function and not FF. It could still be that FF is not functioning for whatever reason, and the screenshots is the only current AC. Private hacks have proper cleaners though.
    got banned for ever today :/ i will not by a new game . they should at first make temporary ban or warning and on second time they make it perm bann

    So ya.. I'll just wait and see what happens. There are players rage botting with damage hacks and not being banned. Could be a wave thing I guess. Easy enough to see if a ban wave happens by looking at the cheat provider forums that are public facing.

    We'll know of a wave when we start getting multiple "why was I banned?" Posts on here and Reddit.
  • l4chy
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    for me all the bugs and all the balance, in fact all other issues pale in comparison to a fair and level playing field in this game. The cheating level in this game leaves me more than
  • l4chy
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 3
    [discussion of moderation]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12847 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @l4chy
    That's discussion of moderation, Thus not permitted.
  • g0merpile
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Amazingly Unreal tournament has a newly released anti cheat that blows punk buster fair fight off the planet. If a game that was made in 1999 can be so good in anti cheat why cannot bf5 bf4 bf42 be as = to that. BTW it player list is still huge
  • Lunedergod
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What if the cheats are actually being made by EA to make up for the free DLC so they are selling cheat DLC instead.

    But seriously when they are advertising the cheats in chat and have not been banned after so many weeks it kind of implies they have the support of the developer.
  • HALC0NX4
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    :D
    <3
    :p
    Lunedergod u made my day !! :D
  • TapperSweden
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Guys over at Pubg.corp seems to know how to handle cheaters, this is what they did when 4 "professional" players got cough cheating.

    The punishment for the professional players was swift and harsh. PUBG Corp. disqualified all four players and their respective teams from the game. The teams that won’t be participating further are Reapers, Totality, Death Row, and Almost. Not only that, but the four main offenders will be banned from all PUBG eSports competitions for 3 years.

    The entire article :
    https://www.vgr.com/pubg-players-banned-3-years-cheating/
  • OskooI_007
    714 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I read about a bunch of PUBG 'pros' getting caught in the latest ban wave. It's funny because the teams using cheats to get through qualifying rounds, ended up placing last in LAN tournaments where they could no longer cheat.

    Cheating is wide spread in video games. Pros do it, streamers do it. I'm definitely switching to consoles when when next gen releases.
    SDF players have also reported cheating to make it through online qualifiers, as noted by analyst Avnqr on Twitter. After 14 games once competition switched to LAN play, the team was in last place.

    PUBG’S LATEST BAN WAVE TARGETS ‘RADAR HACK,’ AND IT’S CATCHING PRO'S

    Lol, from first to last place.

  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Regardless what you think of fairfight, it is an anti cheat measure and it is present. I'm guessing that you are reaching this conclusion because you have examples of blatant cheating. Yet dice have said they are using it even though it's been acknowledged it is not streaming bans, but further more the cheat forums have players posting up to current day stating they have been banned by fairfight too. Guessing they are in on the conspiracy too.
    No wonder nothing good comes from these discussions.

    Why are you here then? Take care

    Doesn't answer my question though does it wiseguy. Your response is a prime example of what I said.

    No it's not an example of anything. People are here talking about the issue of cheating which the majority seem to be experiencing. Some offering evidence (not name and shaming) some coming up with ideas. You've offered supposed evidence of anti cheat being present because some cheats are "apparently" complaining about getting bans in hack forums. Funny as the amount of cheats seems to be increasing and there is zero evidence of any working anti cheat in this game since the beta which was overrun with aimbot. So some vague talk of bans being issued via a guy who'se questioning whether anything good comes from these discussions and taking evidence of anti cheat from a cheats site is odd. And i wasn't being a wise guy. If in your opinion nothing good comes from these discussions then why are you even here participating? Shouldn't you be in the cheats forum where they're obviously making a difference in the world of online gaming
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Regardless what you think of fairfight, it is an anti cheat measure and it is present. I'm guessing that you are reaching this conclusion because you have examples of blatant cheating. Yet dice have said they are using it even though it's been acknowledged it is not streaming bans, but further more the cheat forums have players posting up to current day stating they have been banned by fairfight too. Guessing they are in on the conspiracy too.
    No wonder nothing good comes from these discussions.

    And i think it's not beyond reasonable doubt that on these cheat forums that some would falsely state they recieved bans to try and sell the subscriptions to better hacks more, over other hacks that are apparently circulating. The scum that write this software are capable of anything to sell more of it's cheats. They have a model of distraction, dishonesty and disinformation that Russia's GRU would be proud of. So they don't have to be in on a conspiracy, they just have their own motives for spreading false info. The old "don't use public hacks cause people are getting banned using those ones, buy these ones instead"
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lunedergod wrote: »
    What if the cheats are actually being made by EA to make up for the free DLC so they are selling cheat DLC instead.

    But seriously when they are advertising the cheats in chat and have not been banned after so many weeks it kind of implies they have the support of the developer.

    In business with some companies nothing would surprise me. I've thought the same that they could be involved in some way. And they know they have a cheating consumer base so it would make their games more attractive to some.
  • g0merpile
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 3
    Lunedergod wrote: »
    What if the cheats are actually being made by EA to make up for the free DLC so they are selling cheat DLC instead.

    But seriously when they are advertising the cheats in chat and have not been banned after so many weeks it kind of implies they have the support of the developer.

    Its not what if, they are doing this, some of the modders that I worked with, in the days of UT and BF 42 were very good. The mods were better then the game. Some of these modders went on to work with EA. I know 2 sites that host cheats and develop cheats, those ones did get jobs with EA. There was an event in the UT days. Submitt your mode to epic to win a chance to work with epic, we got paid to submit our mods. Since then 4 of them are very rich from the cheats they sold. Some of the people here will remember this.
    https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/blog/epic-games-awards-unreal-dev-grants-to-unreal-tournament-contributors
    Post edited by g0merpile on
  • OskooI_007
    714 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've been reading up on the radar cheat PUBG 'pros' were using. Apparently the radar cheat runs on mobile phones! I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen videos of it on YouTube.

    I give BattEye credit. It took them months to detect this cheat, but they did it. It does make me worried about cheats like this showing up on consoles though.

    Apparently nothing needs to be installed on the gaming system. Network traffic just needs to be forwarded to another computer. Then forwarded again to a mobile phone's web browser.

    I always knew cheats like this were technically possible, but it's the first time I've actually seen a radar hack working on a smart phone.
  • OskooI_007
    714 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    After thinking about it for a while, I'm less concerned about network sniffing cheats. All it would take to defeat them is to encrypt the game's network traffic.

    I'm pretty sure Xbox and PS4 already encrypt all network traffic. Bluehole has apparently started encrypting PUBG's network traffic on PC too. No doubt to combat network sniffing.

    It's still possible to decrypt network traffic on PC, because programs can be used to dump the encryption key from RAM. I don't see consoles having to worry about this though. Due to their closed nature it makes installing unsigned code on them to dump the keys from RAM unlikely.

    I'm still shocked to see network sniffing cheats which draws radar on a separate device. They really do exist and are undetectable if a game's network data isn't encrypted to prevent plain text sniffing.

  • nicey1958
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 3
    just wondering how worse its going to get since the game itself is now only 24 quid on [third party key resellers](not free with cornflakes yet tho :-( )
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Regardless what you think of fairfight, it is an anti cheat measure and it is present. I'm guessing that you are reaching this conclusion because you have examples of blatant cheating. Yet dice have said they are using it even though it's been acknowledged it is not streaming bans, but further more the cheat forums have players posting up to current day stating they have been banned by fairfight too. Guessing they are in on the conspiracy too.
    No wonder nothing good comes from these discussions.

    Why are you here then? Take care

    Doesn't answer my question though does it wiseguy. Your response is a prime example of what I said.

    No it's not an example of anything. People are here talking about the issue of cheating which the majority seem to be experiencing. Some offering evidence (not name and shaming) some coming up with ideas. You've offered supposed evidence of anti cheat being present because some cheats are "apparently" complaining about getting bans in hack forums. Funny as the amount of cheats seems to be increasing and there is zero evidence of any working anti cheat in this game since the beta which was overrun with aimbot. So some vague talk of bans being issued via a guy who'se questioning whether anything good comes from these discussions and taking evidence of anti cheat from a cheats site is odd. And i wasn't being a wise guy. If in your opinion nothing good comes from these discussions then why are you even here participating? Shouldn't you be in the cheats forum where they're obviously making a difference in the world of online gaming

    You're right, you are not a wise guy. Actually I didn't provide any evidence at all, you and I clearly have different opinions on what constitutes as evidence. I questioned the allegations I see based upon what I see rather than what I don't see. I like to obtain information from as many sources as possible before I form an opinion on something (in this case that includes cheat and anti-cheat chatter).
    Now I have seen plentiful discussions revolving around fairfight, how it works, and how its exploited in ways I won't go into here. Yes it is not beyond every reasonable doubt that disinformation could be at play here, but these discussions expand into reddit and game forums, and the depth of them on the cheat forums lead me to think many are legit based upon the context of what is being discussed.
    Some people have entered these discussions who claim how easy it is, who refer to cheat sales figures, ...etc. Most of that information too could be interpreted as disinformation, but that isn't questioned when it conveniently suits the "cheaters have infested our servers" corner.
    So BadBudgieSmuggla ... this is for you. Why is it odd that I am here questioning what I am reading, and why do you frown upon someone who researched into what is being discussed on the other side of the fence? This is a forum where everyone can participate in regardless of their opinion.
    There are individual participating who I disagree with, but they make compelling points using raw data and reasoning, that is what these threads are for.
    When I see a response such as "Why are you here then? Take care" you only make me believe you do not grasp that, it actually reminds me of a baby throwing their toys out of a pram.
    As for why nothing good comes from these discussions. Because they are just that ...... discussions, which are built upon more bad opinions than there are good ones. This same discussion was had in BF1 to a similar scale, there was no shortage of cheating threads in BF3 or BF3 either when punkbuster was present. Based on the threads from BF1 onwards, nothing has changed ..... therefore nothing good comes from these discussions.

  • jxtn
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 3
    Quote removed due to discussion of moderation

    You must be getting old :D
This discussion has been closed.