Goodbye BF5, I'm done

Comments

• D4rthGinge
    187 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    byeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5733 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    l4chy wrote: »
    d0lob wrote: »
    So you've made forum account just to say you don't want to play the game? Seems like a gigantic waste of time to me.

So you made a reply to say he is wasting time while that doesn't affect you in any way? Seems like a gigantic waste of time to me.

So you're upset because I'm upset because he's upset? Damn, that's deep.

I think you miss the point, that we're all laughing at how upset you are with the OPs reasonable post. LOL. Is there a rage for no reason medal avaible?

Honestly, there is nothing "reasonable" about quitting the game because it's not like the previous ones. But there is nothing fun to make the same game over and over with little to no changes. Have to accept that.
    Complaining about bugs, glitches or imbalanced stuff is one thing but saying "I'm done because bfv isn't a copy of previous games" is completely another case and there is nothing reasonable in such statement. But keep telling that to yourself.
  • l4chy
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @llPhantom_Limbll
    Actually, what I keep telling myself is, I can help this guy reach 50 rage posts and help him achieve that Rage for no reason medal.
  • dayglowfroggy
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think scope glint for all 3x or not for all 3x would be better.
    to the op you should have been useing support or assault to be a sniper but anyway you are gone now.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5733 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    l4chy wrote: »
    @llPhantom_Limbll
    Actually, what I keep telling myself is, I can help this guy reach 50 rage posts and help him achieve that Rage for no reason medal.

And what makes you think I'm raging? Care to explain?
  • l4chy
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    44 to go. LOL
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    547 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @llPhantom_Limbll actually there is a reason as most companies are more interested in why people won't buy or regret buying a product so they can adapt and potentially expand their customer base than they are with someone that says "everything is fine". Moderators and CMs here send reports to the studio on many aspects of the game and community so feedback like this isn't unwelcomed. His feedback was also descriptive and wasn't dripping with vitriol which is a plus in my book and he even gave some positives.

Are we talking about the same company here? I mean, EA has lost every connection to a big part of their former target group and that might be an understatement ;) Gaming Companies are led by business economist which know nothing about games. The only language they talk is money.
    Old but gold:

Yes I know the irony when I look at apple today, but it still fits! Btw I'm not saying EA is the only company that forgot were they came from, there's a long list^^
  • g0merpile
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 3
    @llPhantom_Limbll actually there is a reason as most companies are more interested in why people won't buy or regret buying a product so they can adapt and potentially expand their customer base than they are with someone that says "everything is fine". Moderators and CMs here send reports to the studio on many aspects of the game and community so feedback like this isn't unwelcomed. His feedback was also descriptive and wasn't dripping with vitriol which is a plus in my book and he even gave some positives.

Are we talking about the same company here? I mean, EA has lost every connection to a big part of their former target group and that might be an understatement ;) Gaming Companies are led by business economist which know nothing about games. The only language they talk is money.
    Old but gold:

Yes I know the irony when I look at apple today, but it still fits! Btw I'm not saying EA is the only company that forgot were they came from, there's a long list^^

So true, that is why there are 40 new jobs at EA. They are all quitting, overworked stressed staff. It is not easy sitting on a screen debugging 24/7

Edit LOL sitting on a screen. Bad choice of words I suppose
  • nutcrackr
    213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    A lot of good points, BFV is a huge disappointment.
  • Loki_Deezie
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    nutcrackr wrote: »

Disappointment for you, but not for me. I am loving the game and even more excited for bug fixes and new content.

I am from the age of where we played games for fun not for progression. Don't get me wrong, I like progression as much as the next guy but Ill take gameplay over progression anyday.
    And yes, I love the gameplay.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Alot of whinning. Yes, the game has bugs. Ofcourse bugs are annoying. But some people aren't complaining about bugs, they're complaining about content. I personally play only conquest and only 5 of the 9 maps. I have no interest in any cosmetics, skins or assignments. Yet I'm having alot of fun playing the game every day. How are you people bored exactly?
  • g0merpile
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 3

Disappointment for you, but not for me. I am loving the game and even more excited for bug fixes and new content.

I am from the age of where we played games for fun not for progression. Don't get me wrong, I like progression as much as the next guy but Ill take gameplay over progression anyday.

I like it too. When I play I really get into it. LOL
    Post edited by g0merpile on
  • Loki_Deezie
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    g0merpile wrote: »

I like it too. When I play I really get into it. LOL 2ba46d72527fdffceaed4c9bdd82229d.jpg

Nothing better than being in the village of Arras with tanks rolling in and your house begins to fall.
  • WrexDotExe
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BFV in a nutshell.

• SilkWildey
    1032 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

It's especially bad after BF1 which is one of the most fun FPS games I have ever played, while this is probably one of the least fun I have ever played.

Add to that the sales are half of BF1, I think that counts as regression.
  • SirBobdk
    4231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SilkWildey wrote: »

It's especially bad after BF1 which is one of the most fun FPS games I have ever played, while this is probably one of the least fun I have ever played.
    Agree. If it was not for air i would not play this game. And even that need a lot of work before it's good.
  • olT3lo
    189 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    So you've made forum account just to say you don't want to play the game? Seems like a gigantic waste of time to me.

Honestly, I'd think the guy with over 4200 posts wouldn't worry so much about how others waste their time, but hey, what do I know? If you asked my wife, not enough.
  • Brooklyn65
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Besides the rampant cheating, TTD, visibility and no rewards at level 50 the games is GREAT!
  • JediMastaWyn
    537 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can we please have a dedicated whinge thread where all the goodbye messages can congregate and say bye to each other.

Serious though we need a whine and complaints thread.
  • suffice_ls
    492 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 11
    Can we please have a dedicated whinge thread where all the goodbye messages can congregate and say bye to each other.

Serious though we need a whine and complaints thread.

Okay, well stop whining and go make one.