Weekly Debrief

Are you kidding me!!! explosion damage is not even a thing!~

Crooks42O
postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited January 3
how teh eff you gunna tell me a piat close range literally right infront of me maybe 5 in game ft 2 enemy's and they both survive and kill me!!!!!! fix this!!! never mind these noobs that can't handle dying who can't get good and deal with the damage of explosive weapons they can go play cod!!! or atleast make us a hardcore mode and allow us to create our own servers!! i've had enough of this garbage! you guys say you want the game to be realistic as possible so get rid of this nurfed 10 bullets to the face damage and make it real one shot in the head your dead and if i shoot a damn rpg all 3 of us should die ffs!!! fix this trash or im gunna quit!
Post edited by EA_Alexander on

Comments

• Jimbowski49
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    STOP YELLING!!!
  • EdwinSpangler
    1785 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    STOP YELLING!!!

YOU STOP YELLING!!!
  • Catsonspeeed
    612 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SILENCE!!
  • lolingbuffalo
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You don't understand the idea behind shaped charge weapons. It's an anti-tank weapon, not "shoot at ground and splash kill people" weapon.
  • Ragnarok-Drakkar
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Go play post scriptum cya, beside if you use piat to kill infatry, you are complete trash
  • XxCHAOS315xX
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Theres no rpg's in this game.
  • Maldraxis
    50 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 3
    If I got shot in the guts by a rocket, exploding or not, I would assume it would do lethal damage.
    Or do we all get hit by cars nowadays and just walk it off ?

A missile travelling around 60 km/h with a mass of 10 kg would go through your body, demolish your insides and make one hell of a messy funeral service - " Yes, that's the deceased in a bucket ... it's a rather lovely bucket though isn't it ? Would you like to go and pay your respects?"

Oh, but not in BF V, no no no. Not in a game where you vault up slight inclines, have bulletproof leaves and hitreg is but a myth.
    Post edited by Maldraxis on
  • Nubblet
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pro tip, OP: Creating an angry thread with no use of grammar and half capitals does not lend you any credibility. Comes across as a 'nerd rage' and you are likely to get told to 'get gud'

Have to admit though, while some sources of explosion damage are about right, others are not. Grenades for example, seem to be incredibly weak. You either need to be literally standing right on top of one when it goes off to die from it, or already be on low health. Grenades should have about a 5-10 yard lethal range, or to be even more realistic, more lethal in an enclosed/confined space than in an open area.
  • kergster
    131 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nubblet wrote: »
    Grenades for example, seem to be incredibly weak. You either need to be literally standing right on top of one when it goes off to die from it, or already be on low health. Grenades should have about a 5-10 yard lethal range, or to be even more realistic, more lethal in an enclosed/confined space than in an open area.

Shot a grenade through the doorway into one of the concrete pillboxes in Narvik. Enemy casually walked out and shot me in the head in response.

One of those "I have better things to do than play this game" moments...

• Netranger9
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah,the next patch had better be a doozy,There are players quitting in droves,I played about 4 hours today and for every 10 kills I got,I got killed unfairly 20 times,before I could do anything about it.I am going to walk away soon if they dont fix this.It is more of a job to me now than fun.
  • ElliotLH
    8547 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 3
    Considering that you have 420 in your name you're not very chill. It's also a bit ironic you complaining about getting killed and claiming that your opponents are noobs who can't handle dying.
  • Hawxxeye
    5995 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The Panzerfaust is at its most deadly when a derp teammate decides to stand fight in front of you when you fire it
  • Trokey66
    8531 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maldraxis wrote: »
    If I got shot in the guts by a rocket, exploding or not, I would assume it would do lethal damage.
    Or do we all get hit by cars nowadays and just walk it off ?

A missile travelling around 60 km/h with a mass of 10 kg would go through your body, demolish your insides and make one hell of a messy funeral service - " Yes, that's the deceased in a bucket ... it's a rather lovely bucket though isn't it ? Would you like to go and pay your respects?"

Oh, but not in BF V, no no no. Not in a game where you vault up slight inclines, have bulletproof leaves and hitreg is but a myth.

Funeral?

Just a quick prick with a syringe and everything is back together......
  • Maldraxis
    50 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wait medics res ? O.o
  • ninjapenquinuk
    1911 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You know something isnt quite right with explosive damage when a HE tank shell exploding next to you does less damage than lightly brushing up against a burning plank of wood!
  • kergster
    131 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    The Panzerfaust is at its most deadly when a derp teammate decides to stand fight in front of you when you fire it

Proof that splash damage works as intended.
  • lolingbuffalo
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Netranger9 wrote: »
    Yeah,the next patch had better be a doozy,There are players quitting in droves,I played about 4 hours today and for every 10 kills I got,I got killed unfairly 20 times,before I could do anything about it.I am going to walk away soon if they dont fix this.It is more of a job to me now than fun.

So I'm not the only one who has noticed a change within the last few days? I feel like I die very quickly now. You get kills as quickly now too, but overall everything seems more difficult now