CPU/GPU Live Analyser

2»

Comments

• g0merpile
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    You may need to install RTSS, riva tuner statistic server, this allows the osd to be displayed in apps etc.....
    IMPORTANT EDIT. RTSS CAN CAUSE YOUR APP TO CRASH WHEN USING AN OSD. NOT OFTEN DOES IT CRASH BUT IT CAN
    THIS IS MY DEBUGGING INFO
    read below
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/172480/dumpfile
    I discovers the RTSSHooks64.dll caused the crash with nvidia drivers
  • EliteLima
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EliteLima wrote: »
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    Does it look like this?

474aaf1b_3212eb50ae0ec2dd6fd87df361ca95941323161380_full.png

Does it also have a 'Show in on-screen display' check mark box? Mine does. Unless this box is checked for each stat, they won't show up in-game in the in screen display.

Looks like this:

https://imgur.com/a/1RTLrMB

Scroll down and put a check mark in the 'Show in on-screen display' box. I'm not repeating myself anymore. I've said it 3 or 4 times now.

it doesnt have it down, i scrolled, maybe it's because i didnt installed rivatuner?
    p.s: does MSI Afterburner does OC by itself???

There's 3 bars next to core clock. Looks like the phone reception bars on your cell phone. Click that and hit scan. Let it do its thing. Takes about 15 minutes. Make sure all sliders are at their default settings when you start. When its done, it will import the overclock to your profile. Should say curve in core clock. Then slide temp and power up all the way and oc your memory. Make sure you save it and click apply at startup. If you have a 2080ti, make sure you use the latest BETA driver. I think its 4.0.6 beta 10. Beta 9 will work too. In beta 10, the auto overclock button is at the top left.

calm down there satan! I only have a 1050ti rog strix OC 4GB ahaha
  • NamelessForNow
    1470 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Does it look like this?

Does it also have a 'Show in on-screen display' check mark box? Mine does. Unless this box is checked for each stat, they won't show up in-game in the in screen display.

Looks like this:

Scroll down and put a check mark in the 'Show in on-screen display' box. I'm not repeating myself anymore. I've said it 3 or 4 times now.

it doesnt have it down, i scrolled, maybe it's because i didnt installed rivatuner?

There's 3 bars next to core clock. Looks like the phone reception bars on your cell phone. Click that and hit scan. Let it do its thing. Takes about 15 minutes. Make sure all sliders are at their default settings when you start. When its done, it will import the overclock to your profile. Should say curve in core clock. Then slide temp and power up all the way and oc your memory. Make sure you save it and click apply at startup. If you have a 2080ti, make sure you use the latest BETA driver. I think its 4.0.6 beta 10. Beta 9 will work too. In beta 10, the auto overclock button is at the top left.

You asked a question and I answered it. Next time, figure it out yourself.
  • EliteLima
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Does it look like this?

Looks like this:

You asked a question and I answered it. Next time, figure it out yourself.

I know, you answered as if i had the strongest computer in the world tho xD
  • BiggsCV
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I use Afterburner to control my GPU fans. I crank them up when plan on gaming for a couple hours. Really easy to use if ya wanna do some overclocking also.
  • EliteLima
    BiggsCV wrote: »
    I use Afterburner to control my GPU fans. I crank them up when plan on gaming for a couple hours. Really easy to use if ya wanna do some overclocking also.

I never OCed before, besides my 1050ti ROG STRIX being the OC version because i dont wanna reduce the time of life of my GPU and im afraid of screwing up
  • S1n31ra
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It doesn't display for me in BFV. I can see it overlaid on other apps but won't show in BFV.
  • f0rcefl0w
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ehm, there is an in-game tool for that. Bring up the console, and use
    PerfOverlay.DrawGraph 1
    In the bottom left corner of your screen you'll see a graph depicting CPU / GPU time on each frame.