Weekly Debrief

Ingame-Chat

OShannon91
17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hello folks,

i wonder if any of you also got the problem that the Ingame-Chat is not visible. I checked the settings, Ingame-chat is active, but I have never seen it. If it does not work, the chat options like asking for ammo or just saying "thanks" for a revive become useless, right?

Comments

• thebaconmeister
    11 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OShannon91 wrote: »
    Hello folks,

i wonder if any of you also got the problem that the Ingame-Chat is not visible. I checked the settings, Ingame-chat is active, but I have never seen it. If it does not work, the chat options like asking for ammo or just saying "thanks" for a revive become useless, right?

Yeah, I’ve tried turning it on and off a 100 times and I can’t get it to show... really annoying
  • Pedersen2k3k
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Remember this game is still in beta and should never been released.
  • MAILBOMB
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Come on now it’s way better than that.
  • basickfam
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I even get the bug where I can hear VoIP even though I have it turned off
  • ElliotLH
    8562 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Apparently that's something which should be fixed with the patch this month.
  • IIPrest0nII
    1901 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited January 4
    OShannon91 wrote: »
    Hello folks,

This is a know issue:
    • Xbox One & PlayStation 4
    • Controller Vibrations are Not Working on Grand Operations
    • Controller vibrations do not work when playing Grand Operations.
    • Status: We’ve identified the issue and will be fixed in an upcoming update.
    • The PS4 and X1 chat logs are no longer showing up after the update.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/161023/battlefield-vs-known-issues-list
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Example of how a little thing can become annoyance when not working.
  • The_BERG_366
    2417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 4

Well you are persistent in trying to ruin everyone else's experience as well... gotta give you that one. just that it's pretty sad that u feel the need to do so. I mean i understand if you don't like the game or are enraged about its state at release. however what normal people do in this situation is simply move on or rant about it, having a go at DICE and tell them to go [removed]themselves or whatever but then move on as well. staying here telling everyone that they should give up is just a sad attempt to convince yourself that your decision was right.