Panzerstorm map frustration

13»

Comments

• ninjapenquinuk
    1796 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My gripe about Panzerstorm is the tanks spawn too far back and take soooo long (relatively) to get into the action
  • lllIIIEIIIlll
    21 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Panzerstorm is the most Battlefield-like map. It needs more vehicles/planes, but so does every other map.

There are countless games that emphasize infantry. The integration of vehicle and infantry warfare is what makes this game unique.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My gripe about Panzerstorm is the tanks spawn too far back and take soooo long (relatively) to get into the action

BF was never a game about "quick action". The last couple iterations they did that to poach the COD folks. But in the interim, lost we vets that remember EVERY map being as big as Panzerstorm.

Don't worry tho, our You Tube overlords are sure to make a stink, and put out 50 tanks on that map before it's all done, in so it's just as chaotic as the rest of this dumpster fire.
  • SirBobdk
    4011 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @CoD_Is_Number_1 wrote
    Panzerstorm, Fjell and Hamada are the three maps I filter out in the advanced search, and will 99% of the time leave instantly once they pop up.
    I have the same with Devastation, Aerodrome, Arras and Fjeld. Guess my wife is wrong - Size do matter. :smile:
  • Major_Pungspark
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I dont think Hamada is that bad, as long as people flank instead of going into the killzone at A flag...
  • MrClev3r
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's not my favorite map either, although if playing on conquest and your squad gets enough points for a JB2 Rocket... Just go ahead and drop it on D :smile:
  • Noromiz
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It would be nice if they made two playlists for Conquest, one for "tank maps" and one for "infantry maps" or something like that.
    E.g. of rotation:
    Twisted Steel - Arras - Hamada - Panzerstorm
    Fjell - Rotterdam - Aerodome - Narvik - Devastation

Or something, I don't know :/

I dont think Hamada is that bad, as long as people flank instead of going into the killzone at A flag...

Good luck convincing people to do that, as most of them would rather complain about to unbalanced it is and blah blah blah...
  • -aarp-19Crib
    713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 4
    DCSTomcat wrote: »
    G43 used to be my most used gun. But now I love M1A1 with rapid fire macro.

Rapid Fire macro works great on the G 1-5 as well, especially as it has a large magazine.
    Macro - wut???

Cheating is so bad it's part of the casual conversation on this board. I refuse to lower myself to cheating. I'll quit playing first. There is a glitch on Twisted steel where you can lie by the bridge, and listen to the wall hackers' bullets pinging the metal trying to shoot you! LOL.

• alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Does this qualify as "Panzerstorm map frustration"?

Lol the baddie should have been dead... but the gunner could have gotten up and took him out before it came to this. Campers gonna camp.
  • BigAulTitties
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Terrible map.. anti air covers the entire map. Can’t get away from the anti air vertically as the map ceiling is too low.

Also planes do little to no damage to tanks so there is no point.

Terrible map to play infantry on too as you’re wide open to tanks.

It’s a perfect map for those who play tank (which I don’t).

Personally, I just leave the server when this map appears.
  • trip1ex
    4688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IT felt like too much of a bowl. But I haven't played it enough to cement a strong opinion.

It just felt like they made the middle 3 objectives too close. And then they put hills on each side with a gentle slope and it's like it has an arena feel to it for a big map.

Then the way to stay alive given this is to hide in the vegetation which is fine but I get bored. I want to maneuver around into better positions and fight. But a lot of what I did on this map was either camp with a tank or as a soldier stay hidden for long amounts of time trying to figure out where I can go next without being killed by someone I don't see in a half second or by the tank far away on the slope.

• LeesSummit09
    356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is funny, Panzerstorm is the closest to being, what is considered, a battlefield map. Even some YT's saying maps have gotten to COD like. So, they add this and we get this thread of hate. No wonder developers can't make games. Trying to please everyone, the please no one. I do agree it needs more tanks/vehicles.,