The game itself. What do we like, what do we dislike?

DIV88_Viking
114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

This a video review of the game. one of many I would say. But it stil brings up a important topic.
What do we like and what do we hate about the game?

If we all keep discussing this very topic maybe we can help each other in improving the game in its whole.

Ty in advance.

Comments

• Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 5
    I'm loving most of the game. Of course the bugs are annoying but far less annoying than fo76.

I dont see an issue with content as it has as much content as all the other holiday games and I would argue more than most of those games (speaking strictly online so rdr2 sp doesnt count, but rdo does and its lacking BIG TIME)

what I would like to see is better weapon and vehicle balancing. Any other gripes I have are already on this list for dice.
  • DIV88_Viking
    114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 5
    UPS.

Im loving the graphics.
    I love buddy revive.
    I love the smoke screens.
    I love the maps.
    Love that you need to refill ammo on vehicles.

Downs
    I dont like how the weapons are not restrictet to the belonging faction.
    I do miss content like mortars.
    Where is Panthers, puma`s. as I expectet them to be ingame.
    Really dont like the Recon class nerf with no dynamite.
    I dont like black ppl playing german.
    I dont like females in this game as its WW2. And only Russia was known to use female soldiers.
    I dont like the fact that its not the Axis powers VS Allies.
    I dont like that there is no Tank battle sessions.
    I dont like that there is no Air battle Sessions.
    I dont like how we lack other allied and axis nations.
    I do not like the weapon balance as it seems to me that evereyone except "recon" is firering BB guns. TTK is horrible and damage is super low I feel.
    I dont like that medics cannot carry a rifle. But are limitet to CQB only. Makes no sense to me. Medics are a supporting unit, not a frontline first person inside house unit.

These are atleast my concerns and praises at this given time.

Post edited by DIV88_Viking on
  • MrClev3r
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What I like:

- Squad Revive
    - Removing universal spotting
    - Having Class structure in terms of roles that they play
    - Getting rid of paid content
    - My Company
    - Grand Operations

What I don't like:

- No exciting maps (everything seems to be big and open)
    - Medics not having a second weapon type like the other classes
    - The focus on "untold stories" rather than sticking to the well known historical battles and adding the untold stories later in Tides of War
    - Assault Class is over-performing
    - Not being able to set-up multiple loadouts like BF1
    - Getting mowed down by 5+ MMGs while playing game modes such as Breakthrough and Frontlines